vi-peg ecu supra

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: vi-peg ecu supra

SupraForums Member

vi-peg ecu supra

Somebody have some experience with this ecu? i have tried google but that dont help me much?? is it a good upgrade ecu, or??
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

SupraForums Member
    Open it up and look inside, if you have a search you will find plenty of info regarding Vipec.
    Last edited by Ben_R; 03-23-2019 at 10:29 AM.

SupraForums Member Seattle Express's Avatar
    Is it a V or I series? 44 or 88? There's good info out there on these models. I've never seen Vi-PEC guts packed into a stock 2jz ECU casing before though.. I assume that's the case and it's not just a stock ECU with a Vi-PEC sticker on it..

5. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

SupraForums Member
    i don't know anything about it, it is a used that are for sale, and only have those 2 pictures, so just want to know if it is real or as you have said a stock ecu with a sticker. are there only one way to check it by pulling is apart or is there others ways??

SupraForums Member Seattle Express's Avatar
    I'm not sure what the boards look like exactly. I think an easy way to determine what's inside that case is to supply it with power and connect to it from a laptop. You can verify whether or not it's a Vi-PEC, and beyond that you'll be able to know the model.

VTS software download:
    https://www.vi-pec.com/software

SupraForums Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supra mkiv View Post
    i don't know anything about it, it is a used that are for sale, and only have those 2 pictures, so just want to know if it is real or as you have said a stock ecu with a sticker. are there only one way to check it by pulling is apart or is there others ways??
    Its a few screws. If the seller can't be bothered to open it up and photograph the internals to prove its a Vipec, walkaway. If you can't contact the seller to get the internal shots walk away.
    Last edited by Ben_R; 03-24-2019 at 10:29 AM.

SupraForums Member
    It seems like it is a vi-peg ecu. But is says it is to a single turbo but I have Twin turbo. Can i use it, and is it posible to test it works without mounting it in a car?
    Attached Images

SupraForums Member
    Ecu
    Attached Images

SupraForums Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supra mkiv View Post
    It seems like it is a vi-peg ecu. But is says it is to a single turbo but I have Twin turbo. Can i use it, and is it posible to test it works without mounting it in a car?
    You would most likely have to convert the factory turbos to TTC because that ecu can not control the factory sequential operation.

SupraForums Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cwtt View Post
    You would most likely have to convert the factory turbos to TTC because that ecu can not control the factory sequential operation.
    ok.. is it a good ecu?? how to test it?? what is the value on that kind of ecu??

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

List your Car(s)

Where you live

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Your Supra's Vehichle Identification Number (Not visible to the public)

Log-in