The ONLY place for Supra mechanical work in NM

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The ONLY place for Supra mechanical work in NM

The ONLY place for Supra mechanical work or aftermarket parts in NM!!

Ok, I am being forced to post this up as it seems that some people still dont know that I am here in NM. Or perhaps they think I only do custom high end performance mods? Im not sure...

I recently caught wind that one of our local Supra owners took his car to toyota for an overpriced valve stem seal job. Not only did they probably do a piss poor job but they charged twice as much for it also!

SO again, if anyone needs anything done dont hesitate to get in touch with me. I am really busy but will make time for our local Supra crowd. Plus your getting twice the work, for a better price, done by someone that knows your car inside and out and will give it the utmost attention to detail and TLC.

I am also a distributor for PHR and MVP and will hook any of the local guys up on parts, etc.

So with that said, let me know what I can do to help and well go from there.

Thanks

Ben Phillips
    [email protected]
    5000RWHP/4216RWTQ ! (half the dyno numbers people post CAN'T be backed up in public so may as well join the fantasy)
    TX2K5 Trophy Winner of BEST ENGINE BAY!!
    TX2k7 Trophy Winner Best Interior!!
    Some Past and Present:
    09' Lexus IS-"F" Starfire Pearl, fully loaded
    94' TT MKIV 6 spd *HARDTOP* white
    94' ST MKIV 6 spd *aka the JEDI *
    94' TT MKIV 6 spd *sold* Red
    94' ST MKIV 6 spd Black *sold*
    94' TT MKIV 6 speed *sold* Silver (X2)
    97' ST MKIV RSP TRD Widebody -*sold*- Then bought back :)
    97' TT MKIV Auto *sold* White
    97' ST MKIV 6 speed *sold* White
    Many more through the years...
    Direct E-mail: [email protected]

2. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

Yeah what he said. Dont screw around with locals you dont really know about their experience. When I get the money to do my seals i'm gonna hve to do it myself anyways though. Oh he is up in Sf if you guys didnt know already.

Alex

garagesig by Alex Accilien, on Flickr
    1997 RSP TT BPU+ *Supra rebuild*

Late Night Street Phantom 200MPH's Avatar
    Yes people this is the only , and i mean (ONLY) place to take your Supra no exceptions.... He knows these cars in and out. He specifically qualified to make your car one bad ass street kicking MOFO...
    93.5 ST 6spd HKS V-Pro Late Night Street Phantom

http://pre-racing.com/

5. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

cordova
    I will be driving a newly AEM tuned, big single, big fuel, through NM from CO to AZ this sunday, can someone please help me out with contact info, as im not comfortable with my AEM yet, and we know how AEM can be, TIA to all of you

Do you need contact info for Ben or just any of us?

96ser
    yea Ben is the man.............hey wait a minute I work on Supras too.

TECHNICAL MASTERMIND
    Ben is THE only person in NM or CO who I would let work on my car. I dont dish out compliments easily either. The work he does is second to none in the state and thats all there is to it.

The attention to detail and quality of work is the best I have ever seen. I was a little nervous the first time I brought my car down to him but after seeing his shop and talking to him in person I cant imagine ever taking my car's to anyone else. The shop is immaculate and completely state of the art, you can eat off anything.

BTW any one know when he gets back into the country? I left him a message on his cell but I dont know if he's checking them or not?
    1997 Black 6 speed 1087 RWHP - All street
    1994 Red 6 speed 670 RWHP - All road course
    1998 White TH400 1014 RWHP - Drag equipped
    2006 TRD supercharged Tundra - Daily

All Supra's hand built and HKS F-con equipped by Mr. Ben Phillips (Obiwan)

Oh if you didnt know Bens phone only work when hes not home. Haha. I think its kinda funny.

Yeah due to my location my cell phone only works when I am in town. There is always the shop phone but I tend to be too busy to answer it sometimes.

Ill be back in town as of this weekend and I may make it to the supra meet on Sunday. Who all is going?

Ben

Techno Ill call your house when I get in.

Thanks

New Mexico Boost Frog KermitTheFrayer's Avatar
    Next time Ben!!! For sure... This time was all christmas and new years and surgery ect...

Kerm, make sure you get a warranty on that ATK block that toyota is putting in your car.

I know for a fact those motors are crap. I lost 2 of them in a row back in the day in my 300ZX TT cars.

Also make sure the car is setup right. Your having a toyota dealer work on an aftermarket setup and I can tell you now they dont know this stuff.

Also your PFC F-con will not want to run the system properly as the flashing will be for the previous setup and probably for sea level.

Just a heads up..... Trying to watch your back. Dont mention my name though if you bring any of this up, I dont want to burn any bridges...

Thanks

hey man whenever u get a chance shoot me an email with the directions to your shop

Obiwan built/tuned
    NM SUPRAS REPRESENT!
    www.pre-racing.com

Sorry, I have been working things out all day, the cars that were coming from ABQ arent coming this weekend. One car is arriving early in the morning and the other is not showing up until Monday.

E-mail me direct at [email protected] and Ill shoot you the directions.

Thanks

Ben

heliosweb
    Does anyone know how to put me in touch with Ben? My son just bought the (very nice) Quicksilver '94 single turbo Supra that was listed here (up in Oregon) and is driving it back, would like to stop by the shop and meet Ben today in Santa Fe if possible.

I can't find the name of the shop listed here, or any contact info other than Ben's email address. Just sent him an email, maybe he'll reply in time.

Thanks for any help,

Steve
    (e-mail me at [email protected] if you like)

Hello Steve,

I just rolled back into town this morning at 9 am after driving all night with the rig. Ill shoot you an e-mail with a contact # and we can go from there.

Talk to you soon.

Thanks

Ben

Twin Meister
    Ben, you better bring all your F-CON V-Pro-equipped boys to Vegas (with their cars) so we can put it down OG style. You feeling me?

Ken.

Quote Originally Posted by KenHenderson
    Ben, you better bring all your F-CON V-Pro-equipped boys to Vegas (with their cars) so we can put it down OG style. You feeling me?

Ken.
    I feel you Ken. Im bringing at least 5 cars with us equipped with F-cons. Ill do another 2 at least by the end of the month as well so well do some representing for sure.

Twin Meister
    Now, that's what I'm talkin' about, my friend. Looking forward to hanging out with the NM/V-Pro crew. Keep up the great work, Ben.

Thanks Ken Look forward to seeing you as well.

Banned
    Do you just do MKIV's?

I have a MKII with a 7mgte from an 87 in it...having a couple issues getting it running but should have the bugs worked out soon...I would like to find someone knowledgable with the 7mgte in tuning and upgrades...TIA

Jake

I primarily do MKIV's when it comes to supras but can help you with tech questions etc if need be. My niche is late model Toyota, Lexus, Porsche, Audi, and certain late model BMW's (M3's M5's etc). (soon to add Ferrari) Hope that helps.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Obiwan
    Kerm, make sure you get a warranty on that ATK block that toyota is putting in your car.

I know for a fact those motors are crap. I lost 2 of them in a row back in the day in my 300ZX TT cars.

Also make sure the car is setup right. Your having a toyota dealer work on an aftermarket setup and I can tell you now they dont know this stuff.

Also your PFC F-con will not want to run the system properly as the flashing will be for the previous setup and probably for sea level.

Just a heads up..... Trying to watch your back. Dont mention my name though if you bring any of this up, I dont want to burn any bridges...

Thanks
    Ben you were more than right I wish I could have had you do the work.

Long story short they mis installed my EBC... I inturn popped my headgasket. I got 400 bucks out of them out of court got me a HKS HG and some arps. She is finally all back to gather and running good. I want to talk to you about flashing the roms on my FCON and what not.. Maybe just take you for a cruise and she what you think... I know you are the busiest of men but if and when you have time please let me know.

Turbos and Tattoos FTW 36Chambers's Avatar
    That sucks kerm..hope you get it to where you want it running
    02 Gs300 SD
    94 Supra TT-Wrecked

No No dont get me wrong man. Shes a beast. I just know there is room for improvement.

BTW hit me up sometime for a cruise or meet would love to show what she's got now .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

List your Car(s)

Where you live

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Your Supra's Vehichle Identification Number (Not visible to the public)

Log-in