Supra Forums banner

NM Supra Picture Post.....

60K views 136 replies 44 participants last post by  Captain 
#1 · (Edited)
Official NM Supra Picture Post.....

Just like the title says... everyone post pics of your Supra. So go post crazy..........

Here is my car when i had just owned it for a couple of months.

See less See more
#13 ·

Sorry about the first one, i thought there was more of my car in the picture, i guess enjoy my girlfriend. See sig for another picture of my 2 favorite girls.

Not a New Mexico supra yet, but ill be out there with you guys soon.

#18 ·
See Alex Dam it.... All you all did is send that flood shit this way and now we have lot and lots of Homeless People. Not to mention us working the Shit out of my Soldiers feeling sandbags over that weekend. Next time give us some Advance warming would ya... :) :)

JK
Robert

#22 ·
ghd8989 said:
So picture #2 girl is up for grabs? :) :1poke:
Ya dude, have at her. She was a pain in the ass that day at the photoshoot, she had no clue what she was doing and was just a bitch in general.

#24 ·
TT4U2NV said:
Ya dude, have at her. She was a pain in the ass that day at the photoshoot, she had no clue what she was doing and was just a bitch in general.
She definitely has no idea what she is doing with her pose. It looks so unnatural and sexy. I thought every girl has a full size mirror in the room and poses in front of it for hours like every teenage girl did in their youth.

#25 ·
Hua said:
She definitely has no idea what she is doing with her pose. It looks so unnatural and sexy. I thought every girl has a full size mirror in the room and poses in front of it for hours like every teenage girl did in their youth.
Apparently such just isnt the case. The only thing she used a mirror for is to do lines of coke or so id imagine.

#26 ·
TT4U2NV said:
Apparently such just isnt the case. The only thing she used a mirror for is to do lines of coke or so id imagine.

LMAO, hahahahahahahaha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.