Fishing - Page 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Fishing

Big Things Happening Soon 30PSIBLK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 06scoob View Post
    Fuck yea! pics asap! I have yet to cross the permit off my list of fish to catch, I have however caught his little brother, the pompano mmm fish sammich
    Here you go..

2. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

Here are some pics of the boat and house in the Keys.

Last edited by 30PSIBLK; 07-01-2009 at 09:54 PM.

Here is some Bass fishing by my Miami home

Here is my nephew Speedmaster828 Speedmaster747's son with a Peacock Bass

decent Large Mouth Bass

5. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

Working OT
    I have decided for sure that nothing compares to off shore fishing for big fish. It's so much fun but so damn expensive.
    1997 DJG 6-speed TT

Looking for hard pipes for stock smic - pm me

ah the old "hold the fish farther away" trick jk amazing pics man !

got this gem from the same local lake last night

little bastard took half my spool when i got him close to the boat 3 times in a row

Went largemouth fishing today in a private lake here in town. Me and a buddy got roughly 50 between the 2 of us. 90% of them were 2lbs plus. Here is a 2lb 15oz i caught. One of the best days fishing i have had. We tried every lure we had with no luck so we went to the worm and a bobber and ended up going through 7 dozen worms.

Constructor of Interiors 06scoob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by supra8795 View Post
    Went largemouth fishing today in a private lake here in town. Me and a buddy got roughly 50 between the 2 of us. 90% of them were 2lbs plus. Here is a 2lb 15oz i caught. One of the best days fishing i have had. We tried every lure we had with no luck so we went to the worm and a bobber and ended up going through 7 dozen worms.
    Thats awsome Ive never had a day of bass fishing like that.

30psi, nice setup!, I need to get back down to the keys... Maybe for mini season...

Went back to the same lake today just got home 10 mins ago but my brother in law had 9(hes a rookie to this lake) I had 18 and my buddy had 25. Thats just largemouth. We probably caught 20 1/2 to 3/4 lb blue gills too, and 1 1lber.

Edit: Ive got bass thumb like a mothafucker. Shit started bleeding after the first 10 fish.

i went bass fishing all weekend too.. got about a dozen smallmouths 12-15inches

I love smallmouth fishing but the only place to find them is in the river that runs through my town, well we wont be catching them anymore because we just had a huge fish kill 2 weeks ago and they still havent found the cause of it yet.

Working OT
    I caught a couple more bass this past friday in the lake behind my parents house. Do you guys seem to catch bass more in the am, pm or middle of day. I don't catch anything usually after about 11:30-5:00 from different days I've tried. Also do you kind of work the shore more so than the deeper areas. Basically I've been using a spinner bait and I throw it close to the shore then reel it back away from the shore toward me. Throwing out into the middle of the lake seems to do nothing.

you got the right idea.. bass typically feed close to shore... look for areas with structure and cast into it (fallen trees, rocks, etc) also i tend to have better luck fishing soon after dawn and soon before dusk but also catch a bunch mid day as well. basically, if you put the time in on the water, you WILL catch nice fish (as long as youre not 100% retarded)

Working OT
    Quote Originally Posted by aNskY View Post
    you got the right idea.. bass typically feed close to shore... look for areas with structure and cast into it (fallen trees, rocks, etc) also i tend to have better luck fishing soon after dawn and soon before dusk but also catch a bunch mid day as well. basically, if you put the time in on the water, you WILL catch nice fish (as long as youre not 100% retarded)
    Ya It's basically been trial and error for me. Different lures, different times of day. I want to get a cheap canoe or something for like $100 but I can't find anything.

i'm going on a head boat this weekend for spanish mackerel in wilmington nc.

Quote Originally Posted by CodyK View Post
    Ya It's basically been trial and error for me. Different lures, different times of day. I want to get a cheap canoe or something for like $100 but I can't find anything.
    fuck a canoe, i got this for $100. WITH a minn kota trolling motor im gonna make it into a nice bass boat.. gotta get a trailer too. it fits in the pickup enough to get it around but it's a heavy beast of a row boat. super sturdy in the water!

Last edited by aNskY; 07-07-2009 at 03:44 PM.

Damn you got a hell of a deal on that. Throw a 15-25hp motor on there and you will be set. Back to the question about catchin bass at what times this lake that i fish you can mainly catch them throughout the day, but there are a few hours here and there that they will just go nuts and you will be catchin one everytime you cast.

mostly where i fish no engines are allowed.. but i do have a 10hp merc for next year's striper run which will be that boat's maiden saltwater voyage
    Last edited by aNskY; 07-07-2009 at 06:29 PM.

Working OT
    I was looking at some of the blow up boats there are a few that are around 40-50 which isn't bad I basically just want it to paddle around in the lake at my parents house.

Working OT
    caught nothing once again this weekend. I'm just wondering if its because the water is just crazy hot or what

caught nothing once again this weekend. I'm just wondering if its because the water is just crazy hot or what
    You fishing salt or freshwater? What are you fishing for?

1987 Supra - 551hp & 472 ft/lb tq. Pump gas

Working OT
    Quote Originally Posted by supra8795 View Post
    You fishing salt or freshwater? What are you fishing for?
    Sorry freshwater. Just fishing for bass in a pond behind my parents house. I know they are in there because I've caught them recently I just haven't caught anything lately.

What are you using for bait?

i havent been catching much either. i got one bite last night in 3 hours. let him run for a good 45 seconds and still only had my bait by the tail (trout)

Sorry freshwater. Just fishing for bass in a pond behind my parents house. I know they are in there because I've caught them recently I just haven't caught anything lately.
    bass dont like heat/light.. try a little deeper (diving jigs no floaters) on the shadowy side of the lake preferably near structure, but weeds will work
    Last edited by aNskY; 07-13-2009 at 02:13 PM.

SupraForums Member dirtydeweyjr's Avatar
    after a full moon i need to switch up baits. i do better work with spinner's after the full moon.

i still use smaller worms that most posters here and catch fish right before and during the full moon.
    A.D.I.D.A.S.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

List your Car(s)

Where you live

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Your Supra's Vehichle Identification Number (Not visible to the public)

Log-in