Wheel/Tire Size/Offset Thread: Search here! - Page 117

+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117
Results 2,901 to 2,923 of 2923

Thread: Wheel/Tire Size/Offset Thread: Search here!

SupraForums Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Radride View Post
    Unfortunately his disk types won't clear the front calipers.

R.K.
    Yep. I have already received a deposit for the wheels so once they are gone hopefully by this weekend I will be looking into new wheels.
    -1994 TT Toyota Supra

Quote Originally Posted by Shark79 View Post

Having lots of torque early is fun. Having an angry inline turbo engine screaming and multiplying horsepower at 8500+ rpm would make you find a religion.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

SupraForums Member
    hi all. I am looking to get the Yokohama Advan GT wheels in 18inch for my Supra. I rarely see Supra using Advan GT, except for MLSupra but his Supra is widebody. my Supra is stock body, unrolled/cut fenders with TT brakes. I would love to achieve a flush look with the deepest concave for the wheels possible. I have no problem rolling the fenders if required.

Prefably to have the wheels in 18x9.5 front and 18x10.5 rear, tyres size does not matter as I will get the tyres to suit it. Looking at yokohama website, 18x9.5 offset comes in +45, +29 and +12, while 18.10.5 comes in +24 and +15.

http://www.yokohamawheel.jp/brand/ad...pn_18inch.html

appreciate the experts to chime in to recommend me the right size for my Supra. or maybe if you can recommend another size apart from 9.5 and 10.5, i am open for suggestion. But i am just looking at 18", not 19". thank you in advanced!

Wheel Fitment Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by ironman9 View Post
    hi all. I am looking to get the Yokohama Advan GT wheels in 18inch for my Supra. I rarely see Supra using Advan GT, except for MLSupra but his Supra is widebody. my Supra is stock body, unrolled/cut fenders with TT brakes. I would love to achieve a flush look with the deepest concave for the wheels possible. I have no problem rolling the fenders if required.

Prefably to have the wheels in 18x9.5 front and 18x10.5 rear, tyres size does not matter as I will get the tyres to suit it. Looking at yokohama website, 18x9.5 offset comes in +45, +29 and +12, while 18.10.5 comes in +24 and +15.

appreciate the experts to chime in to recommend me the right size for my Supra. or maybe if you can recommend another size apart from 9.5 and 10.5, i am open for suggestion. But i am just looking at 18", not 19". thank you in advanced!
    Wheels won't work on the rear. Too aggressive of a fitment.

R.K.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

You could try 18x9 ET35 with a 255/35 tire and a 18x10 ET40 with a 285/30 tire.

SupraForums Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Radride View Post
    Wheels won't work on the rear. Too aggressive of a fitment.

R.K.
    thank you. How about TE37 on 18x9.5 +22 front and 18x10.5 +15 rear. was told by a Supra owner, Carlos @loz_a80, thats his wheels fitment.

Quote Originally Posted by joshanderson2jz View Post
    You could try 18x9 ET35 with a 255/35 tire and a 18x10 ET40 with a 285/30 tire.
    thank you i'll look into this too

thank you. How about TE37 on 18x9.5 +22 front and 18x10.5 +15 rear. was told by a Supra owner, Carlos @loz_a80, thats his wheels fitment.
    Front and rear will poke. 18x9.5 +36 and 18x10.5 +35 is flush with the fenders.

Casper
    1996 Toyota Supra Turbo

SupraForums Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperMK2 View Post
    Front and rear will poke. 18x9.5 +36 and 18x10.5 +35 is flush with the fenders.

Casper
    thank you Casper. appreciate it!

I have a set of Blitz Z2 wheels that I want to have completely redone. Below are the changes I want to make. My question is, where do I take them? I have no idea where to start.

They are currently 18x9 F and 18x10 R

- Powder coat Gloss Hyper Black w/ clear coat
    - Remove current barrels and replace with a stepped lip design. If it is possible I am looking to keep these 18" in diameter, but with a 10" (+41) wide front and an 11.5" (+51) wide rear. If the stepped lip requires the diameter to be changed to 19" then that is fine too
    - I would like the lips done in black chrome
    - I would like all the hardware to be gold

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

,Scott
    1997 Toyota Supra TT (built 3.0L/TH400/6766)
    Weld's, Pro-efi, HKS 280's, FIC 2150's, Magnafuel + e85 + 32psi ~ 710rwhp
    10.36 @ 133mph & 10.48 @ 136mph ~ 18" DR's

2016 60th Anniversary Yamaha R1
    1998 Lexus SC400 (D2 Coils, Tanabe Axle-Back)
    2011 Infiniti G37x
    2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L

Wheel Fitment Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by BWsupra97 View Post
    I have a set of Blitz Z2 wheels that I want to have completely redone. Below are the changes I want to make. My question is, where do I take them? I have no idea where to start.

They are currently 18x9 F and 18x10 R

- Powder coat Gloss Hyper Black w/ clear coat
    - Remove current barrels and replace with a stepped lip design. If it is possible I am looking to keep these 18" in diameter, but with a 10" (+41) wide front and an 11.5" (+51) wide rear. If the stepped lip requires the diameter to be changed to 19" then that is fine too
    - I would like the lips done in black chrome
    - I would like all the hardware to be gold

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

,Scott
    You can't stay 18" and step lip. To have a step lip design, the barrels are 1" bigger than the center disk; which in your case is 18". So effectively, you'll have 19" wheels if you go that route.

R.K.

That is what I figured, not a problem. Do you have any idea what shops specialize in this type of work?

Wheel Fitment Guru
    That is what I figured, not a problem. Do you have any idea what shops specialize in this type of work?
    No idea. Sorry.

R.K.

SupraForums Member
    Hey all,

Does this appear to be correct to you? It states that this MK4 with TE37 at 10” wide in the front does not require fender mods. The 10.5 in the rear does not as well. Is this because of the tire/stretch used?

Anyone have experience with the TE37 wheels and the best offset/tire size that allows for no stretching and rolling of fenders? I searched this thread but was not able to come up with a definitive answer about fender rolling. Some did and some did not.

I am not do not want to have mine lowered to scrape as NYC roads are terrible. I actually raised my HKS coils about six turns on each corner out of the box. Two finger gap on front, one and a half finger gap estimate on rear with stock TT wheels.

https://wheels-fitment.com/wheels-setup/226/detail

This is another Supra and that fitment is spot on but I like my wiring harness so no way I would be that low with a wheel tucked under my fender.

https://wheels-fitment.com/wheels-setup/210/detail

Check out VR Wheels or Memory Fab they are both in Socal I believe.
    Black Onyx 95 HT NA->VVTI GTE/V160/BW SXE/Infinity 6/8XXHP/[email protected] on E85 built and tuned by Freed Engineering
    Black Onyx 00 GS400 Platinum/RSR Coils/TSW Rascasse/CatBack Exhaust/Cruiser

Twin Meister
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostPsiKPA View Post
    Hey all,

Does this appear to be correct to you? It states that this MK4 with TE37 at 10” wide in the front does not require fender mods. The 10.5 in the rear does not as well. Is this because of the tire/stretch used?

Anyone have experience with the TE37 wheels and the best offset/tire size that allows for no stretching and rolling of fenders? I searched this thread but was not able to come up with a definitive answer about fender rolling. Some did and some did not.

I am not do not want to have mine lowered to scrape as NYC roads are terrible. I actually raised my HKS coils about six turns on each corner out of the box. Two finger gap on front, one and a half finger gap estimate on rear with stock TT wheels.

https://wheels-fitment.com/wheels-setup/226/detail

This is another Supra and that fitment is spot on but I like my wiring harness so no way I would be that low with a wheel tucked under my fender.

https://wheels-fitment.com/wheels-setup/210/detail
    Both of those cars require body mods to fit the TE37s shown. The wheels that will, likely, give you the look you want are the Special Edition TE37s, 18 x 9.5 and 18 x 10.5 with offsets of +40 and +45. I have them on my car and they look like this:

With my 285/35/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires out back, I come within a millimeter or so of the rear quarter panel lip. There is no way to avoid trimming the lip if you have more aggressive offsets unless you want to run 215s out back (only slightly kidding about the tire width). Note, this is not a hella flush set-up. Good luck with your decision.

Ken.
    www.sp-power.com
    HKS 3.4L: 1110 all-boost whp/839 lb-ft @ 2.6KG/CM^2
    1994 "SP ENGINEERING" TWIN HKS GT3240 TOYOTA SUPRA TURBO

1985 Toyota Celica Supra P-Type 5MT
    1991 Toyota Supra Turbo Hardtop/Sunroof 5MT (BPU)
    1993.5 Toyota Supra Turbo Hard Top (BPU)
    1995 Toyota Supra Turbo 6MT (APU)
    2006 Toyota 4Runner Limited V8
    2010 Lexus IS-F
    2016 Lexus IS 350 F Sport

SupraForums Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KenHenderson View Post
    Both of those cars require body mods to fit the TE37s shown. The wheels that will, likely, give you the look you want are the Special Edition TE37s, 18 x 9.5 and 18 x 10.5 with offsets of +40 and +45. I have them on my car and they look like this:

With my 285/35/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires out back, I come within a millimeter or so of the rear quarter panel lip. There is no way to avoid trimming the lip if you have more aggressive offsets unless you want to run 215s out back (only slightly kidding about the tire width). Note, this is not a hella flush set-up. Good luck with your decision.

Ken.

Thank you Ken for the information. Are the pictures loading on your end, I cannot open them here on my end.

Twin Meister
    Thank you Ken for the information. Are the pictures loading on your end, I cannot open them here on my end.
    I just noticed that. I can see them on Mozilla, but not on Outlook. Let me see what I can do.

Ken.

Twin Meister

Boost,

Having server problems with my host. Hope I can get it sorted quickly.

Ken.

LOL count on Ken to shut down the thread with his gorgeous MSB... FML I am living on the wrong coast.

Car looks amazing!!!

,Scott

Twin Meister
    ^^ . Thanks, my friend.

Ken.

Hey guys, im looking to have a set of 18inch wheels made by a company here in Australia.
    Im looking at going an 18x11 rear and 18x9 or 10 front. What offset would work best to keep the it big brake applicable? Offset can be anything from +15 through to +55
    Also im looking to run R888R's so any suggestions on tyre sizing would be great as well.

Thanks for your help. I really don't understand offsets or anything wheel related.
    Last edited by ALLLAG; 05-12-2019 at 11:38 PM.

Wheel Fitment Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by ALLLAG View Post
    Hey guys, im looking to have a set of 18inch wheels made by a company here in Australia.
    Im looking at going an 18x11 rear and 18x9 or 10 front. What offset would work best to keep the it big brake applicable? Offset can be anything from +15 through to +55
    Also im looking to run R888R's so any suggestions on tyre sizing would be great as well.

Thanks for your help. I really don't understand offsets or anything wheel related.
    Disk face and back pad design dictate caliper clearance. Offset won't.

Also, are your rear fenders rolled?

R.K.

R.K. thanks for your reply.

I would have no idea about that but I can link you to the wheels if that helps.
    These are the wheels im looking at … http://www.koya.com.au/product/new-r...om-fit-copy-2/

My guards have been cut/rolled when it was painted.

Thanks

Wheel Fitment Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by ALLLAG View Post
    R.K. thanks for your reply.

I would have no idea about that but I can link you to the wheels if that helps.
    These are the wheels im looking at … http://www.koya.com.au/product/new-r...om-fit-copy-2/

My guards have been cut/rolled when it was painted.

Thanks
    Looks like they should clear the brakes.

18x10 +42 Front
    18x11 +42 Rear

R.K.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

List your Car(s)

Where you live

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Your Supra's Vehichle Identification Number (Not visible to the public)

Log-in