Going gte! What's a good jdm dealer near Philly? - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Going gte! What's a good jdm dealer near Philly?

Quote Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
    Gonzy,
    I am sure that most places are like this (which is the problem with the imported engine market in the first place) but again I am saying that this is not how EliteJDM goes about things. I know this specifically.

lextc,
    Interesting conspiracy theory, but there's nothing ironic here... the way that you conduct yourself affects how others will respond to you. Your cocky attitude in this thread as well as elsewhere is what my response to you is based on and really, you're not giving me much to work with here.
    I'm not cocky, just making observations/statements without the "sugar coating".
    I have met a few people from Supra Forums, of the people I have met I can guarantee that NOT ONE of them would describe me as cocky.
    But since you know me so well, you turn your back to me every time I was in your general area at the NE meet, didn't even have the decency to say hi - Who's cocky?!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

EliteJDM
    1993.5 Anthracite Supra
    6 Speed transplant
    70mm
    AEM V1
    1100cc
    Twin pumps
    264 Cams

Is it turbo? Is it stick? TROLL's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lextc View Post
    Just stating irony that Mr TROLL is all over your cawk, but he puts his nose up and looks the other way any time I'm around.
    Probably because I don't pay for banner ads on his "tristate tooners" site..
    The moment I joined his site, he has been all over my ass
    I was even going to sign up one of my clients to advertise on his site - to give him some $$$ but his site is doing so well he clearly doesn't need it.
    I'm sure you don't pay to advertise on Troll's site either, he probably gives you all kinds of free advertising (as demonstrated in this thread)...
    You are so far behind the conversation here its difficult to even respond to you. When you broke the rules repeatedly on TST, I was patient with you. You were offered the option to advertise, like anyone else is, when you want to post commercial items for sale. Instead you tried to tell me what to do , then just continued to break the rules while you tried to lie to me about it all. There's not much you can really twist that into... pretty clear cut situation to me.

I respect people who show me respect, and I don't waste my time with the rest. Sorry dude but Nick deserves it as much as anyone, and you don't.

You are in philly, but that building in "your" back yard strangely resembles buildings from Japan!?
    And someone did a piss poor job photoshopping out that banner that is hanging on the building....
    Also... The tow truck service you use in philly is interesting because they have japanese writing on it and on the building in the background...
    Lets be honest, you're a bit slow, right?. You've misunderstood most of the posts in this thread including the one you're responding to here where Nick is showing his last trip to Japan. His yard in Japan, a car that he took to Ibisu to drift for a weekend before he imported it to the US, etc. You didn't just blow up his spot by showing the truth that he was in Japan, since thats what he was already telling us.
    You're making it really tough when we have to go back and explain everything to you over and over again...

But since you know me so well, you turn your back to me every time I was in your general area at the NE meet, didn't even have the decency to say hi - Who's cocky?!
    Lawl, first off... I am not even sure who you are... I saw your car enough to see that I did not want your side skirts after seeing the condition they were in but thats about it, didn't see anyone sitting in the car or anything to ID the owner. I had a lot of friends at the meet who I was happy to get caught up with, its funny that you think I was worried about some cocky noob at all.
    Secondly, if it was so important for us to meet then why didn't you come up to me since it sounds like you know who I am?

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

ex BPU'er
    Bryan has always been a friendly person to talk to in any of the car meets I've been to. I don't know where you get cocky from.
    1997 Supra TT- PT67/QSV/Vipec/HKS/AEM/SSR
    2004 G35 Coupe -Brembo pkg- daily/track
    2010 G37x Sedan- Wife's

When you broke the rules repeatedly on TST, I was patient with you. You were offered the option to advertise, like anyone else is, when you want to post commercial items for sale. Instead you tried to tell me what to do , then just continued to break the rules while you tried to lie to me about it all. There's not much you can really twist that into... pretty clear cut situation to me.
    That's funny, please remind me what "rule" I broke repeatedly.
    I believe you are referring to my username....
    My old username was good and there was nothing wrong with it.

If you are referring to me posting my RX7 for sale, that was not breaking a rule either.
    I actually own the car and I was not flipping that one.
    I was going to keep it and make it my daily driver but I prefer to keep my 4 door reliable IS300
    And as it turns out, my own facebook page is a better tool for selling cars than your site.. that's sad

I respect people who show me respect, and I don't waste my time with the rest. Sorry dude but Nick deserves it as much as anyone, and you don't.
    Same here bro, you have been hating on me since day 1.
    Show me respect I will do anything for you, treat me like shit you can kiss my ass.

Lets be honest, you're a bit slow, right?. You've misunderstood most of the posts in this thread including the one you're responding to here where Nick is showing his last trip to Japan. His yard in Japan, a car that he took to Ibisu to drift for a weekend before he imported it to the US, etc. You didn't just blow up his spot by showing the truth that he was in Japan, since thats what he was already telling us. You're making it really tough when we have to go back and explain everything to you over and over again...
    I never said that he never went to Japan.
    Show me where I said that he NEVER went to Japan... lol
    You said that he goes to Japan every week or every month to inspect cars....
    I said "you're an idiot, no he doesn't go to japan every week/every month that's not how this business works"
    #1. expenses / profit - have to cut expenses to make more profit
    #2. lose a lot of time flying back and fourth
    #3. physical stress (time changes & jet lag etc..)
    Last edited by Lextc; 02-06-2012 at 11:57 AM.

It is hard to maintain my professionalism when dealing with complete idiots on the internet. I will try though...

I was doing things in NYC when you were just getting started.
    Please tell me what you were doing in 2000 in NYC that has any relation to me and my business.

I know how you started, how you got your foot in the door. I know more about you than you think...... But that's besides the point.
    haha, im sure you believe everything that Ms. Kim says lol

I know what I am talking about - what are you saying that I don't know what I'm talking about?
    hahahaha

I'm sure you don't pay to advertise on Troll's site either, he probably gives you all kinds of free advertising (as demonstrated in this thread)...
    another comment that is as dumb as the poster. I have been a paying vendor for over 3 years. not some faggot that tries to flip illegal cars imported by some shady korean's

You are in philly, but that building in "your" back yard strangely resembles buildings from Japan!?
    thats because it is my yard in Japan! Good Job for pointing why i was explaining as if you solved a mystery!

Also... The tow truck service you use in philly is interesting because they have japanese writing on it and on the building in the background...
    Another mystery soloved!!!!!!!!!!! This is the tow truck towing one of my donor cars from my yard (in Japan) to Ebisu Circuit (in Japan) so I can drive it before i cut it!!
    soooo, yea, not in philly Good Job! you must be a detective as a side job

Lets be honest, you're a bit slow, right?. You've misunderstood most of the posts in this thread including the one you're responding to here where Nick is showing his last trip to Japan. His yard in Japan, a car that he took to Ibisu to drift for a weekend before he imported it to the US, etc. You didn't just blow up his spot by showing the truth that he was in Japan, since thats what he was already telling us.
    You're making it really tough when we have to go back and explain everything to you over and over again...
    As I was responding to him I kept thinking he MUST be slow

I never said that he never went to Japan.
    Show me where I said that he NEVER went to Japan... lol
    You said that he goes to Japan every week or every month to inspect cars....
    I re-read this whole thread and i never saw where he wrote that i went every week or even month... why are you making stuff up?? everytime you post makes you look dumber and dumber

just so you arent confused, the shots i posted were those from my operation in Japan, here is my operation in philly it is my 26,000 sq. ft. facility

showroom

warehouse

Quote Originally Posted by EliteJDM View Post
    It is hard to maintain my professionalism when dealing with complete idiots on the internet. I will try though...
    another comment that is as dumb as the poster. I have been a paying vendor for over 3 years. not some faggot that tries to flip illegal cars imported by some shady korean's
    Professionalism out the window!! Wow!!
    Ok since you want to talk shit on a public forum EDIT:nevermind, PM me I don't want to put your dirt out in public.. I will be the bigger man here..

thats because it is my yard in Japan! Good Job for pointing why i was explaining as if you solved a mystery!
    Haha that's funny, yeah how much was your business & property tax in japan last year?
    Your friend or your partner's place in japan, not yours.
    You expect anyone to believe you have a place in Japan by selling JDM headlights and nickle and dime JDM pieces!? lol

I have a shop in philly and I own a place in Japan I sell JDM Honda parts to little teenagers, and my race car is a 1990 Nissan 240 because I'm baller like that.

I re-read this whole thread and i never saw where he wrote that i went every week or even month... why are you making stuff up?? everytime you post makes you look dumber and dumber
    He personally flies to Japan for 3-4 weeks at a time to review every complete running driving car himself. He basically performs a complete thorough pre-purchase inspection on each vehicle including driving them since at this point they are all complete cars. I have never heard of any other importing shops going through this process to personally inspect all of their engines in this way. Its much cheaper and easier for them to just have their contact in Japan collect whatever engines become available without any discretion in order to get their inventory at the lowest prices possible without regard for quality or reliability.
    This pretty much says it. Unless you are telling everyone that you go to Japan once or twice a year to ship inventory.
    If that's the case, then there is no way in hell you have a place in japan and in philly because making one or two shipments a year is nothing!!!!

Me personally, I get shipments at least once a month, or once every other month...
    I figure since you are soo much more of a big shot than I am, you have to be doing DOUBLE the shipping that I do....
    So that means you are in japan for 3-4 weeks every month shipping parts and cars..? Are you reading between the lines yet smarty pants!??
    Last edited by Lextc; 02-06-2012 at 04:59 PM.

You are right, my 26,000 sq. ft. building is a front for the business i dont have..
    my yard in japan isn't big, it is a lot I rent to store cars until it is time for me to make my next shipment.
    It allows me to buy cars as i find them that meet my needs, you know for headlights and nickle and dime pieces. When I get containers, I don't get one, I get 3-4 at a time.

If you actually read your quote from troll you will see it says i fly to japan for 3-4 weeks at a time, not every 3-4 weeks.. you are seriously pathetic and need to read before you respond.

All of my responses were just facts to answer your misinformed posts.

also, where do you get shipments (at least once a month)? on a map, where is your "business"?
    I tried searching your business and i cant even find "Import Angels" as a registerd business in philadelphia.
    I just found this site http://www.import-angels.com/
    and this Facebook Page
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Impor...01682596627381
    they show some cars that are in japan, some of which someone else is advertising the same cars for sale..
    The people who actually import the cars, who actually have the business, have a physical location, and have the knowledge just USE YOU as one of their outlets to sell the cars. You have nothing.

Alex, You need to take a step back and realize that there are people out there that have been around and know more than you do. You come off as a know it all and a big business man, but have no reputation or knowledge to back any of it up.

I have never claimed to be a "baller", but it is also hilarious that you are trying to "trash talk" my S13 Competition car.

ps. maybe this post will get you some more traffic on your website and FB page

You are right, my 26,000 sq. ft. building is a front for the business i dont have..
    Tell me where I said that you don't have a business, and while you are at it, tell me where I said you are not renting a 26,000 sq ft building...

my yard in japan isn't big, it is a lot I rent to store cars until it is time for me to make my next shipment.
    It allows me to buy cars as i find them that meet my needs, you know for headlights and nickle and dime pieces.
    That's not how you were making it seem.
    You were making it look like you have a full operation in japan too which I know is not true.
    Now you are clearing it up saying it's just a lot to store cars and parts, I have a couple friends that hold cars and parts for me too!!
    Does that mean I have lots in japan too!?!! sweet!

When I get containers, I don't get one, I get 3-4 at a time.
    I get 2 containers at a time. You are definitely more baller than me, 4 containers every other month! Wow!!
    You must be in japan every month (for 3 or 4 weeks at a time) collecting cars and parts....
    Those headlights must be flying off the shelves!!

where is your "business"?
    I tried searching your business and i cant even find "Import Angels" as a registerd business in philadelphia.
    I just found this site http://www.import-angels.com/
    and this Facebook Page
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Impor...01682596627381
    Yeah I don't have my location listed because I don't want people snooping around stealing cars..
    Some other people had that problem, I wonder why.. You think you got me figured out lol.
    You do know me, you will be surprised and you will shut your mouth when you figure out who I am.

they show some cars that are in japan, some of which someone else is advertising the same cars for sale..
    The people who actually import the cars, who actually have the business, have a physical location, and have the knowledge just USE YOU as one of their outlets to sell the cars. You have nothing.
    Interesting theory, and yes, other people are advertising the same cars for sale, I wonder who those other people are....
    Hum.... Maybe it's people working for me... you're pretty smart... I think YOU are the "detective" or whatever you said in your previous post..
    And yes the pictures of the cars are in "my lots" in Japan (before they were loaded in containers...)

Yeah here is my R34 GTT sitting in "my lot" in japan

Here are two of my S15's sitting in another one of "my lots" in japan

Alex, You need to take a step back and realize that there are people out there that have been around and know more than you do.
    You come off as a know it all and a big business man, but have no reputation or knowledge to back any of it up.
    That's right, I don't have a reputation because your butt buddy Brian Troll only talks so highly of you, and he shit talks me.
    And I don't go around with signs and neon lights above my location to attract attention.
    Everyone that has purchased vehicles from me are 1,000% satisfied, in fact soo satisfied that many of my sales come from referrals.....

I have never claimed to be a "baller", but it is also hilarious that you are trying to "trash talk" my S13 Competition car.
    Another case of you being an idiot. WHERE DID I TRASH TALK YOUR S13?
    I said that you are such a baller you have a 26000 square foot warehouse and another warehouse in japan but you drive a s13.
    No where did I say your S13 is an ugly piece of shit.... insecure much?
    Last edited by Lextc; 02-06-2012 at 06:35 PM.

Alex, you don't have a reputation because you know nothing about building one, not to mention it takes time and experience to be good at something and become known. Like I said before, I have been in the industry for 12 years now. Far before you think you know i got started. You only know of me from the post 2005 era.

You say I know you, but I don't think I do. Maybe we have met in the past, but I don't recognize you. If I realized I did know you, i wouldn't regret anything I said, nor would I hold back from defending myself and my business because you were out of line.

Your misinterpretations throughout this thread show that you are still young, not necessarily by age, but by maturity. Your responses just don't make sense.

Troll was simply giving advice based on personal experiences he had with me and you. In this thread there have also been 6-7 other members here who have had the same good experiences with me and posted. All you have to do, is do right for people and you wouldn't have to try so hard. Your ego is getting in the way of good decision making and putting you off to a bad start in your new business venture.
    I apologize to the OP that this happened in your thread, and to all other members that actually read through it.

/thread

Thumbs down

I read the whole thing.. you've both made asshats out of yourselves... most potential customers will see this as a reflection of your business practices (I know I do) Congrats!

Alex, you don't have a reputation because you know nothing about building one, not to mention it takes time and experience to be good at something and become known. Like I said before, I have been in the industry for 12 years now. Far before you think you know i got started. You only know of me from the post 2005 era.

You say I know you, but I don't think I do. Maybe we have met in the past, but I don't recognize you. If I realized I did know you, i wouldn't regret anything I said, nor would I hold back from defending myself and my business because you were out of line.

Your misinterpretations throughout this thread show that you are still young, not necessarily by age, but by maturity. Your responses just don't make sense.

Troll was simply giving advice based on personal experiences he had with me and you. In this thread there have also been 6-7 other members here who have had the same good experiences with me and posted. All you have to do, is do right for people and you wouldn't have to try so hard. Your ego is getting in the way of good decision making and putting you off to a bad start in your new business venture.
    I apologize to the OP that this happened in your thread, and to all other members that actually read through it.

/thread

You are telling me what time period I know you from....
    But you're not even sure who I am yet. Silly rabbit.
    I am out of line? You might want to check your PM...

My responses do not make sense?
    Maybe it's your reading comprehension that is holding you back...

Yes you are correct. There has been 6 or 7 other people in this thread that have bought headlights and other parts from you that have had the same good experience.
    You are forgetting, I SELL CARS...... I can easily get 6 or 7 people that I have sold cars to - to join supra forums so they can post in this thread too... LOL

Well the MORE MATURE part of this "friendship" decided that we need to take this off of the public forums, enough is enough.
    Check your PM's

SupraForums Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cprx7 View Post
    I read the whole thing.. you've both made asshats out of yourselves... most potential customers will see this as a reflection of your business practices (I know I do) Congrats!
    agreed....

My Build Thread
    https://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...1jz-swap-build

1jz non vvti l SB stage 2 clutch l BW sxe257 l 550cc injectors l Walboro 455fp l Aeromotive FPR l W58 l Tial BOV and WG l AEM Infinity

Wow I've created a monster! Just looking for a motor, sorry guys lol

1990 300zx twin turbo- blew up & sold
    2003 Nissan 350z track- rip
    1995 Toyota supra se 5spd- just got done my na-tt swap!! xs power single kit,stock 440cc inj, stock tt fuel pump 12v mod, aem ugeo wideband, aem tru boost gauge/controller, apexi neo afc, apexi n1 cat back, 3"downpipe & midpipe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

List your Car(s)

Where you live

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Your Supra's Vehichle Identification Number (Not visible to the public)

Log-in