I have edited and relocated some useful information to help alleviate some questions from new users. Please read below for basic information on how this forum operates and how to better access it.
The Supraforums search feature can be very helpful in keeping the number of repeated postings down. Please take a few minutes to search for a topic before you post. You may need to try some alternate terms (ie "engine conversion" might not get as many responses as "engine swap"). Additionally, 2-digit terms cannot be searched for (this eliminates any search for "NA" ).
Frequently people complain that they come up with too many irrelevant posts. To help narrow down your search, choose terms that are more unique to what you're looking for. Searching for a mustang manual steering rack conversion could be difficult if you search for "steering rack." Adding the word "mustang" will cut a lot of the extra posts down. Additionally, if you are looking for a certain post and you have a decent idea when it was posted, narrow the time frame of the search (2 weeks back, a month, etc).
And perhaps the best way to narrow things down is to search only in the MK3 sections using the advanced search functions.
When you do create a thread or respond/create a post, put the effort in it that you want to receive back. Clear, Accurate and Correct Grammar go a LONG way. Be thorough and I can guarantee you will get a response back your deserve. This is not TEXTING. Post like an idiot and expect to get a TEXT back or your thread/post deleted.
If you would like to add some other helpful hints to this, please PM me
I have also edited and pasted the forum rules below for ease of access:
1. Keep the length of your signature down. As a reference, keep your sigs no bigger than 40kb.
1. Harassment of moderators and administrators will result in immediate enforcement of the Forum ban policy with no warning.
2. Use of racial slurs and other hate speech will result in the post being deleted, and immediate enforcement of the Forum ban policy with no warning.
3. Posting of pornography of any type with no warning in the topic, or posting pornography in forums other than Off Topic, will be subject to a warning on the first offense, the post being deleted, and from there, the Forum ban policy will take effect.
4. The use of violence or threat of bodily harm to any member, their family, or vendor will result in the post being deleted, and your IMMEDIATE AND PERMANENT BANNING.
5. Anyone caught launching, or participating in a Denial of Service (DoS) attack against these forums will have their post deleted, and will be IMMEDIATELY AND PERMANENTLY BANNED.
6. Directly opposing the decision of a moderator or administrator by posting a topic that questions the action will be subject to the post being deleted, a warning on the first offense, and from there, the ban policy will take effect.
7. Advertising for any type of business or selling performance parts while representing a business in any forum is strictly prohibited. Do not try to “advertise some cool new product for a friend of yours that you are not in any way related to”…we’ve seen it all tried before. Advertising, unless you are pre-approved, will result in your IMMEDIATE AND PERMANENT BANNING.
8. Group Buys are prohibited by both individuals and businesses unless pre-approved. Do not try to “get a group buy going through a shop you know just so you can save all your best friends on SupraForums a buck or two”…we’ve seen all this tried before too. Any attempted group buys will be deleted and will result in your IMMEDIATE AND PERMANENT BANNING.
9. You may not advertise a link to a business website of any kind in your signature or your avatar. You may not post a number to your business or your e-mail address to your business if this business pertains to the automotive aftermarket industry in any way. This is all forms of advertising and if you want to advertise contact us by e-mail. The link is on the bottom of virtually EVERY PAGE! Advertising in your signature and/or avatar, unless you are a paid advertiser with SupraForums.com, will result in your IMMEDIATE AND PERMANENT BANNING.
10. You may not advertise another direct competing forum to SupraForums in your signature or avatar. Advertising a direct competing forum in your signature and/or avatar will result in your IMMEDIATE AND PERMANENT BANNING.
11. Anyone caught harassing another member through the private messaging system will be subject to a warning on the first offense, and from there, the Forum ban policy will take effect.
These rules and the situations they apply to are open to interpretation by the moderator and administrator team. These rules apply to every member of this forum. Supraforums has established first and foremost for people to discuss about their supras. Anything that disturbs this will not be tolerated. Please use your common sense when posting here. If you think something you may post might violate this rule set, then refrain from making the post if you wish to continue to post here.
Forum ban policy:
1st offense: 2 days (48 hours)
2nd offense: 1 week (168 hours)
3rd offense: permanent
If you have any questions or concerns.... please PM me.