Supra Forums banner

Introduce yourself!

16K views 53 replies 23 participants last post by  458hawaii 
#1 ·
Pretty sure we all know each other, but figured lets do it anyway!

Glenn here (short Asian dude)
Part of team SMG & 808 supra club
Cars listed in my sig
Hmm not sure what else to say.... Lol

#3 ·
Darren - The old guy here!

#4 ·
Wow forumadmin making his first big move!!! That's awesome he created this for you guys. Now how many supras do you think are in Alaska? Lol

#8 ·
Sup guys, Stetsen here... im also a long time supraforums808 member here as well. Damn im getting old...

#11 ·
Hey guys, I been looking for E85 for a while. The only place that has it is Pearl Harbor Naval Station and they are being stingy with it and won't sell it at all. I tried to find out who supplies them but no go.

#12 ·
hey guys, richard here, i just bought a black supra , maybe some of you guys seen the one on craigslist. i was planning to pull the engine out and change the piston, rods and rings. i have the engine hoist and stand, what else (tools) should i buy to get the job done.

#13 ·
Welcome - You got Tim's old car.

#14 ·
Thank you, yes i bought tim's car and i remember he mentioned a guy named Darren that owned a 500hp supra? i really dont remember but anyways do you guys build you guys engine or let somebody because i was asking around on different mechanics their price was really high so i was thinking of doing the overhaul myself .

btw im Richard, 21 yr old . filipino guy

#18 · (Edited)
hey guys, what do you guys recommend, should i hone my block and put a bigger piston? im new to this kind of stuff, Tim said i should put cp pistons. i thinking of buying the set of piston, rings and rods.
i know its pretty cold and rainy these days but do you guys notice when you start up your car white smoke coming out on the exhaust? i mean alot of smoke...

This is really bad

#19 ·
hey guys, what do you guys recommend, should i hone my block and put a bigger piston? im new to this kind of stuff, Tim said i should put cp pistons. i thinking of buying the set of piston, rings and rods.
i know its pretty cold and rainy these days but do you guys notice when you start up your car white smoke coming out on the exhaust? i mean alot of smoke...
Buy a new Oem short block and be done with it

Toyota Part # 11400-49088

#21 ·
Carl is my dad, his username is in2twins I'm not sure why he hasn't added himself on this. We have a Royal Saphire Pearl 97 tt, gone single. It makes about 600 at the rear wheels but is currently on sick leave with a blown 6th cylinder. We have most of the pieces for a rebuild but the engine is awaiting machine work in cali at the moment, I believe.

#23 ·
Holla dudes, I picked up this Cressida recently and I have been curious about it. It's in Minnesota now and I'm getting ready to swap it. If you know anything about it let me know.
I sent the former owner a PM

Wow... I glad the car is still around, Good luck with your swap!

#28 ·
Hello my name is Dave, and I'm a Supraholic..... I have been clean and sober for about 3 years but as as of late I have been weak. I've had a taste of the Devil's elixir (courtesy of LAR-01 aka Chad) and am close to being infected with the addiction once again! ;-)

#33 ·
Hey guys, just moved to Oahu couple months ago. Left my Poopra in Oregon at my folks (not sure if I will bring it out here). Im a Supraholic like the rest of you. Please let me know if there are any meet up's. Oh, if anyone has a 2JZ (long or short block) I'm interested in purchasing. Best regards, Chappy

#36 · (Edited)
Land vehicle Car Vehicle Automobile repair shop Sports car
Carl here, Big Island.

97TT RSP Built motor. Looking forward to flying without the lift. Just about ready to tune it, switched from piggybacks to AEM V2.
6266 on pump and Meth. Daily driver should be about 600 wheel for the commute.
I think I've seen three Supras in the last 8 years. Pretty quiet here compared to Cali but I love diving so it's all good.

#37 ·
View attachment 133985 Carl here, Big Island.

97TT RSP Built motor. Looking forward to flying without the lift. Just about ready to tune it, switched from piggybacks to AEM V2.
6266 on pump and Meth. Daily driver should be about 600 wheel for the commute.
I think I've seen three Supras in the last 8 years. Pretty quiet here compared to Cali but I love diving so it's all good.
Is that the car chase built? If it is I've heard stories of your car... Hope
Everything works out on your build

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.