Supra Forums banner

Supras of Hawaii photos

37K views 64 replies 27 participants last post by  Snook 
#1 ·

united royals hawaii 2013 front view

united royals hawaii 2013 rear view

united royals 2013 side rear view or the smg view

this is the supra i copied. This black one pulls it off. jdm drift/wangan look.. we get equal love and hate from the community. This is my cup of tea and this is how i like it.

See less See more
#8 ·
Any meets on the weekend on Oahu? Im here on a job for a year!

#10 ·
When are they held?

#12 · (Edited)
I came here to be disappointed....this thread delivers!

Dayyyum Chris when you got those Works Meister brah? Last time I remember VS-XX

Looks like and I'm assuming 19x10 +7 offset front. 19x11 +12 offset rear?

I didn't expect Hawaiian roll like this!

Please more pictures and spec of the silver!!!

I love the red, blk ESPECIALLY the orange one also :naughty:

#20 ·
Any car meets this weekend?

#21 ·
There's meets normally every Friday and Saturday at Moanalua shopping center. It's open to anyone domestic and imports.

#27 ·
yes, it was actually done last year but I left it up in LV because my friend said that a photographer from Europe was going to be in town and looking for cars to shoot. he got me three magazine features so far, Tuning magazine in Hungary, Japanese Performance in UK, & Maximum Tuner in Germany. then I was going to bring her home and the owner of the shop that did the build got me a place at the SEMA show.
then I got word that she would be featured in Dsport magazine, & was very happy to find out that she actually made the cover of the March Dsport mag.

#42 ·
beautiful work chad!

seeing that spoiler makes me sad though.... I had ordered a Top Secret c/f spoiler and waited 5 months for it, as back then they were made to order. when the spoiler got to Hawaii I was so excited as I was one of the few in the US to get one and wouldn't you know that UPS damaged the spoiler. and to add insult to injury it took me 3 weeks to finally get my claim processed by UPS.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.