Supra Forums banner

Mk2 Roll Call

162K views 399 replies 258 participants last post by  14YearOldAussieWithA MK2 
G
#1 ·
Just trying to get a feel for how many MKII guys are actually here. Just post your name, where you're from, your car and what motor you have:cool:

Brandon
Austin, TX
1983 P-type with 7MGTE...not running (yet)

#127 ·
TEMPEST, San Diego 85 P-Type, Royal Blue Metallic, Born October 1984. got a few things goin on. Any of you guys fit these NSX headlights in before me..let me know. That's my biggest bear. not a real fan of the P.S.T. bushing set either. If they squeek I'll go postal. Next big project once I get it running is a 1UZ/ 6 speed upgrade.
powdercoated suspension
rebuilt & finished driveline
P.S.T. bushings
custom coilovers
Eibach springs
Tokico Illuminas
Cusco front and rear strut bars
Addco swaybars
Tein pillowblocks
A.G. intake and t.b.
Thorley Header
cotton filter
NSX headlights in work
lighting converted to L.E.D.
18" Volks GT7 racing wheels
J/N R32 brake upgrade
and a big nutted raccoon called "Tanuki"

#132 ·
Patrick
Chesapeake VA
84 P-Type 6MGE Swap

G
#138 ·
83 MKII, 225k, looking to squeeze a little more love outta it, then pull cherry for rock crawler.

Car is shot, but the drivetrain is good. ($125 car??!!)

DD, and family hauler, moved a queen size mattress w/it the other day..........

Oh, L type, leather,non-8way style seat, digi gauge, trip computer, and 3 spd auto.... (still trying to figger out where in the hell the overdrive is, and don't tell me on the handle, cause it ain't there)

G
#140 ·
thats what I thought, and was told, but can't find it, or the hole where it used to be for that matter, anywhere. Guess one of these days, I will tear apart the handle assembly, and try to find wires from where it used to be.

Title has been transferred 9 times in Idaho at least, so not like I am the second owner or anything.

#147 ·
Red '83' Celica Supra 5spd
All stock
208k mi. (still running strong)
Albuquerque, New Mexico

Hopefully one day I'll be able to rebuild it to its former glory and then some. 700+HP 7M-GTE, TH350 or 400. Sleeper type "old" import.:D