Supra Forums banner

Deal of the day!

243K views 2K replies 243 participants last post by  FastTurbo 
#1 ·
so i figured i would just share some of my finds that i find as i search every day. good stuff but not something i am looking for now, or just a little to far outside of my travel area. but maybe these finds will help someone else find there dream car or hard to find parts. i find so many things in these searches but a lot of the time with parts sellers are not willing to ship. maybe some of this stuff will be in a area near someone who can use it.

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/5491434581.html

looks to be a real listing. car seems super clean. a little high on the miles but 22 years old so.

#13 ·
I do. I would rather buy a $50k lower mileage APU car that doesnt need paint. Supra mods add up fast.
It's not the first time I come across a deal like this, i just decided to post it since I saw this thread yesterday.

#17 ·
Plus shipping, plus price of the flight, plus time I would have missed from work, plus sitting on it a couple of months if trying to get more than a couple of grand profit out of it.

#20 ·
#25 · (Edited)
My boy was going to buy this and after a deal was sealed and agreed upon the dude switched up and increased the price after my guy drove nearly 8 hours to him. Not only is the guy a prick but the vehicle is horrid. The paint is fading everywhere on the car, the front half of the car is covered in rock chips, and the car and has a gigantic drip hardened into it from a cheap backwater paint job. Who lets something like that occur on a supra? This car has been neglected. Now he's trying to cut his losses.

Full size photo here vvv
http://s18.postimg.org/z0njhfqvt/media_823aca15ac1e25adfe86a01dca8eaed2.jpg

Also the turbo seals and or valve stem seals are also going bad, and has a boosting issue that he claims he hasn't had time to get fixed or diagnosed. Yea sure. Will need new twins/a whole new single kit plus supporters and a complete paint job, and probably a lot more. I wouldn't pay anywhere near 20k for that car. It's nowhere near worth that. It needs way, way too much work. I wouldn't touch this car with a ten foot pole unless he was talking a super low price, and actually stuck to it after you drove 8 hours. He claims he "doesn't need the money" but ups the price and switches up. If he was so well off he would be fixing the car and keeping it. Sounds like he's just trying to pawn off his hack job to someone else and leave them holding the bag. There's no telling what else is wrong with the car when you peel back the layers of that onion.

#31 ·
I missed the Reno CL add....it was an anthracite 6spd? What was the mileage and price?

#34 ·
Damn, that's crazy price. Definitely just a matter of being in the right place at the right time. Frustrating that it's become what it is to find/own these crazy cars.

#42 ·
Haha interesting description.

Are you ready to get to work? Then drive the car that says, "Shut the fuck up, I'm Racing!"

This boss 1995 Toyota Supra TT has 220k miles. This isn't your dad's Mercury Cougar that shit the bed after 97,000 miles. It's a Toyota. It's just hitting puberty. It can be yours for $20,000.

Jeeps and big trucks all scream the same thing: "I'M OVERCOMPENSATING!" If you're secure about the size of your genitalia, drive something that tells the world you give zero shits because you average 25 MPfuckingG.

Complete with Bride racing seats up front. Back seats were traded for neon under glows. This ride doesn't care about some bitch-ass backseat driver (or child)! If you get tired of them complaining out of their pie-holes, you can nail them with ice-cold AC capable of freezing your dick/vagina right off.

The airbag (SRS) light came on randomly a couple weeks ago. I didn't bother fixing it because I'm not a pussy, and if my car is going to have a hard landing after jumping over an exploding train and the airbag is going to blast me in the face, I want it to be a surprise, like a hooker jumping out of a birthday cake. BOING

Front tires are ready to rock. Rear tires are fine although not quite as rock-ready, but what do you care? You're an CA driver--as soon as there's a drop of rain you're going to piss yourself and drive like the sky is falling, anyway.

This car is all-Toyota ladies. It hasn't been trashed and racing-modded by some jerkoff, because it's a fucking Japanese relic of the 90's. Get real people.

But wait, there's more:
- Registered until July, 2016
- Manual transmission
- Tape deck so you can use a tape adapter to play music from your phone, you cheap bastard
- Cruise control
- Tilt wheel
- 3 floor mats that it stole from an older Supra at the high school car meet
- Air conditioning
- A mildly squeaky belt that announces your arrival
- Teeth marks on the parking brake handle and one of the interior door handles because a previous owner must have been a real piece of shit and locked their dog in the car for too long. If you might do that to your dog, don't buy this car. But do come over so you can get the cuntpunch you deserve
- Interior 9.5/10, aside from bite marks
- Body 8/10. Gotta get some scars to earn your stripes on the street, yo.
- This is the actual mileage, unlike a vast majority of the other cheap Supras you're finding in this cesspool of used cars
- Half tank of gas. You're welcome.
- Clean title, full Carfax report available for anyone brave enough to ask
- Extra set of hella sick replica JDM somethings.

My name is Nam. Call me to set up a test drive. You must provide your own "illest" T-shirt or "hella flush" hoodie and white framed sunglasses to drive this bad boy.

** Yes, this is a real ad and this car is really for sale

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.