Deal of the day!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 89 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Deal of the day!

Deal of the day!

so i figured i would just share some of my finds that i find as i search every day. good stuff but not something i am looking for now, or just a little to far outside of my travel area. but maybe these finds will help someone else find there dream car or hard to find parts. i find so many things in these searches but a lot of the time with parts sellers are not willing to ship. maybe some of this stuff will be in a area near someone who can use it.

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/5491434581.html

looks to be a real listing. car seems super clean. a little high on the miles but 22 years old so.
    all 10

2. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

SupraForums Member
    Just forwarded that to my buddy looking for one. Plus its only 3 hours from us.

cool glad i could help you guys.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

SupraForums Member PasadenaTurbo's Avatar
    Not that great of a deal. It's a very high mileage auto. That's what it SHOULD cost.

This is a better deal:
    http://reno.craigslist.org/cto/5493024370.html

Quote Originally Posted by PasadenaTurbo View Post
    Not that great of a deal. It's a very high mileage auto. That's what it SHOULD cost.

This is a better deal:
    http://reno.craigslist.org/cto/5493024370.html
    Thats not a deal....its a steal
    1994 Red/Black TT
    86K miles
    Roller...6 speed swap coming soon

I posted this earlier: http://reno.craigslist.org/cto/5493024370.html
    , someone then posted after me and for some reason both of our posts dissapeared.

That high mileage auto car is not that great of a deal in my opinion. This car however, is.
    Last edited by PasadenaTurbo; 03-16-2016 at 09:35 AM.

I posted this earlier: http://reno.craigslist.org/cto/5493024370.html
    , someone then posted after me and for some reason both of our posts dissapeared.

That high mileage auto car is not that great of a deal in my opinion. This car however, is.
    Who ever the mod was that deleted the posts obviously had interest in the car...no other reason to sweep the post under the rug other than get a head start on negotiations.

^ That car will not be available for very long at that price. I would not be procedure if its already sold. 6 speed original MSB for less than 30k.

I'm not serious
    Administrator
    Sale pending
    pink painted powerfucked cat's ass - Jeff (Wreckless) 2018

Find me on IG: @sick_6
    supraforums on IG:@SUPRAFORUMSPICS
    Looking for turbo auto or 6spd Supras!
    93 Alpine Auto
    94 Alpine 6spd
    94 RR 6spd
    97 Alpine AT
    98 QS AT
    ①③⑤
    ├┼┼┐
    ②④⑥R

Quote Originally Posted by FastTurbo View Post
    Sale pending
    Whomever deleted the original post....blatent abuse of power, so who did it?

Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
    Who ever the mod was that deleted the posts obviously had interest in the car...no other reason to sweep the post under the rug other than get a head start on negotiations.

Same thing I thought. I would have jumped on it but I am looking for something with way lower mileage and APU'd. By the time I would have painted it, bought wheels, stand alone, fuel system, turbo kit, etc, I would have spent the same as buying what I'm actually looking for.

I decided to contact the seller anyway to see if he was negotiable(you never know), but he said he was getting offers over asking price.
    Last edited by PasadenaTurbo; 03-16-2016 at 10:47 AM.

Same thing I thought. I would have jumped on it but I am looking for something with way lower mileage and APU'd. By the time I would have painted it, bought wheels, stand alone, fuel system, turbo kit, etc, I would have spent the same as buying what I'm actually looking for.

I decided to contact the seller anyway to see if he was negotiable(you never know), but he said he was getting offers over asking price.
    I dont think you realize what you missed....

I do. I would rather buy a $50k lower mileage APU car that doesnt need paint. Supra mods add up fast.
    It's not the first time I come across a deal like this, i just decided to post it since I saw this thread yesterday.

SupraForums Member
    This guy originally listed it for 20k and was flooded with offers of his asking price and a little more. He took his old post down and put a new one up with the 23k obo price lol.

I do. I would rather buy a $50k lower mileage APU car that doesnt need paint. Supra mods add up fast.
    It's not the first time I come across a deal like this, i just decided to post it since I saw this thread yesterday.
    I guess what im saying is that car plus a full detail/paint correction= quite a profit on resale

I'm not serious
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
    Whomever deleted the original post....blatent abuse of power, so who did it?
    Car is not sold to me. Stop your witch hunt, posts are undeleted.

Plus shipping, plus price of the flight, plus time I would have missed from work, plus sitting on it a couple of months if trying to get more than a couple of grand profit out of it.

I'm not serious
    Administrator
    Plus shipping, plus price of the flight, plus time I would have missed from work, plus sitting on it a couple of months if trying to get more than a couple of grand profit out of it.
    You don't understand the value of that car then...no offense.

Just to clarify things, xzeror is talking about te car in the OP's post.

This just popped up too but I think it might be a fake...

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5493374373.html
    1994 Ren Red Supra 6speed - PTE 6266 - PHR Dual Gate Tubular Manifold - Twin Tial MVS - HKS Carbon TI - ID 1300 - Aeromotive FPR - PHR Fuel rail - PHR Billet Pump Hanger / twin walbro 485 - BC 264s - Titan Cam Gears - ETS 4in Intercooler - Mishimoto Radiator - PHR Billet Pulleys - ATi Dampner - AEM V2 - Flex Fuel - Alpha Tuned 725whp

You don't understand the value of that car then...no offense.

None taken. What do you feel its worth? $40k?
    It is going to sell for more than asking price, as the owner said. Lets say $29k, maybe more. You never know. Lets say shipping it to me would have been $1,500-2,000. Another $1k for the round trip flight and misc expenses. I would have to miss at least a day or two from work so thats another $1,000.

It simply did not appeal much to me.

@Highboost

Lol, already sent a text and left a voice mail early this morning. No response yet. But, sounds too good to be true for sure.

I'm not serious
    Administrator
    None taken. What do you feel its worth? $40k?
    It is going to sell for more than asking price, as the owner said. Lets say $29k, maybe more. You never know. Lets say shipping it to me would have been $1,500-2,000. Another $1k for the round trip flight and misc expenses. I would have to miss at least a day or two from work so thats another $1,000.

It simply did not appeal much to me.
    You're correct, if the car doesn't appeal its a moot point. If you have been looking for a 1a1 car for a while that is stock and needs cosmetics the car has more value than you placed on it regardless of keeping it personally or flipping it for $10k. I would call that car a keeper.

You're correct, if the car doesn't appeal its a moot point. If you have been looking for a 1a1 car for a while that is stock and needs cosmetics the car has more value than you placed on it regardless of keeping it personally or flipping it for $10k. I would call that car a keeper.
    Agreed 100%...paint looks pretty decent for the color too. I think it could be mostly restored just by the shitty pics.

Banned
    My boy was going to buy this and after a deal was sealed and agreed upon the dude switched up and increased the price after my guy drove nearly 8 hours to him. Not only is the guy a prick but the vehicle is horrid. The paint is fading everywhere on the car, the front half of the car is covered in rock chips, and the car and has a gigantic drip hardened into it from a cheap backwater paint job. Who lets something like that occur on a supra? This car has been neglected. Now he's trying to cut his losses.

Full size photo here vvv
    http://s18.postimg.org/z0njhfqvt/med...1dca8eaed2.jpg

Also the turbo seals and or valve stem seals are also going bad, and has a boosting issue that he claims he hasn't had time to get fixed or diagnosed. Yea sure. Will need new twins/a whole new single kit plus supporters and a complete paint job, and probably a lot more. I wouldn't pay anywhere near 20k for that car. It's nowhere near worth that. It needs way, way too much work. I wouldn't touch this car with a ten foot pole unless he was talking a super low price, and actually stuck to it after you drove 8 hours. He claims he "doesn't need the money" but ups the price and switches up. If he was so well off he would be fixing the car and keeping it. Sounds like he's just trying to pawn off his hack job to someone else and leave them holding the bag. There's no telling what else is wrong with the car when you peel back the layers of that onion.
    Last edited by boostedsambo; 03-16-2016 at 02:31 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 89 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

List your Car(s)

Where you live

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Your Supra's Vehichle Identification Number (Not visible to the public)

Log-in