bitshftr· Master Shit Fixer
Yes. 5000TL model (5000TL). It's very sturdy. The locking bar keeps it from collapsing. Carry a jackstand near your head if you're extra cautious.Quick Jacks? What model/accessories did you get? I’ve been eye balling these myself. Simply because I am so hesitant with a jack and stands after a near miss as a teenager.
- 5000TL frames
- 220v power unit (because I could easily add 220v in my garage)
- All the hoses, fittings, and rubber blocks that come with the kit.
- Pinchweld pucks from Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07X7MYGYF/). I use the short blocks from the QuickJack kit, plus these pucks.
- Casters to move the frames around the garage floor (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JBKSQHX/)
- 15-foot extension cord, 16AWG, NEMA 6-15P to C13 240V (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B095LNBMKX)
- 15-Amp, 250-Volt, narrow body single receptacle, straight blade, commercial grade (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003AU30FE)
If you buy a kit, try the "WELCOME" promo code on QuickJack's website.
Pictures of the additional parts: