Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,000 Posts
Wow, your list makes mine seem like I've got a cake walk! I've been mildly embarrassed it has taken me so long to finish my Supra and fire it up and the list as I screwed and bolted things together and discovered this part needs to be scraped and repainted, or that one needs a seal has stayed at the same length for a month. But your ambitions here are strong and we need to support you in whatever you need. So keep your thread active on the theory that your passion will be fed by it. Keep it going, maintain momentum, and as you cross off items on a paper list stuck to the windshield you'll be motivated.

· Registered
2,000 Posts
Make it paper!! And put it on the car. Mine is on an old college notebook, as I often go to bed with the service manual and the list and kind of read ahead for a few minutes and stay oriented that way. Spending a few minutes staying mentally coordinated is nice because then when I have an hour to go to the garage I'm immediately productive - grabbing a wrench and putting on the water pump. Since I'm having a crisis of instructions (the FSM is not properly in sequence for a full teardown), that is helping me not install something I'll have to remove later. Currently, it's ticking me off that I can't put my rear main in because it would interfere with my engine stand. So I'll have to do that, and then install the oil pan while it's hanging in the hoist.

· Registered
2,000 Posts
Wow glad to hear todays forum bandwidth chowing questions on the wiring got you motivated. I suck at electrical so that was a bit stressful for me. Looks like it is your strong suit.
So what happened with your alt connector? It broke in the connecter or before it?

· Registered
2,000 Posts
That's some nice work on the battery relo wire. So your remote filter. It's going inside the inner fender? Also reading this reminded me I have to re-install my own left inner fender and one of the little trim like screws broke. I need to drill it out and buy fresh screws for the others.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.