Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
I turn my own wrenches!
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Nice build. Do you think your clutch will limit your future plans?
Thanks! Most definitely, Joel at Grannas Racing already pointed me to my next clutch when I begin to approach the limits on this clutch. I don’t expect to over whelm this clutch anytime soon even after going single until I’m ready to really push the Supra.

Making more progress in the garage. TRD spoiler installed and now working on installing all new hatch emblems and HKS TI exhaust.

Also got my garage banner, I think it turned out nicely.

·
I turn my own wrenches!
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Hey man, by chance do you have any spare ones of those covers for the park light you are willing to sell? I need one for the left side headlight
Thanks
I’m not 100% sure which part you’re referring to, cover?

Out with the old, in with the new. I need to rotate the bracket on the muffler to raise it a little higher to be closer to bumper. Other than that it looks and sounds amazing.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I’m not 100% sure which part you’re referring to, cover?

Out with the old, in with the new. I need to rotate the bracket on the muffler to raise it a little higher to be closer to bumper. Other than that it looks and sounds amazing.
Yes the little cover behind the fog light.

·
I turn my own wrenches!
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Interior is extremely clean. The photograph of the dirty water, I dumper a total of 4 buckets of extremely dirty water.

Interior now smells of leather cleaner, conditioner, black ice spray. :love:

Just about every noticeable stain is GONE! The seats are in very nice condition as well as the dash. The floor mats are in such good condition and came so clean I’m now going to hold off on buying new ones.

Busy day in the garage but I would say I accomplished a lot in 5 hours.

BEFORE

AFTER

·
I turn my own wrenches!
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Received my HKS FCD and RHD downpipe, still awaiting my HKS Midpipe to complete the exhaust system. I’m planning on a PHR street Tq turbo kit and these exhaust items will bolt right up. I want to see how far I can push the PHR cast manifold setup as far as horsepower and have the awesome responsiveness.

The only part that is being installed and will be removed within months FCD as I’m obviously going stand alone but want the vehicle fun in the meantime.

also still awaiting my CF lip and Greddy 3 row.

·
I turn my own wrenches!
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Looks great. Did you get it back on the road? I am curious on how you are liking the T56?
T56 not installed yet, I’m awaiting my transmission fluid which will be here next week. So I’ll perform the 6 spd swap next weekend.

·
I turn my own wrenches!
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #38 (Edited)
Well I lied! My transmission fluid actually arrived today!

So this weekend’s plans:

• GR700 swap
• Gauge cluster Led install
• Dp install
• Boost gauge install
• HKS FCD install

It’s going down this weekend boys.

21 - 40 of 68 Posts