ESR rims 18x8.5 & 18x9.5
R888R tires 245/40/18 & 275/35/18
Boost gauge
Greddy 3 Row intercooler
Mishimoto Radiator w/ Mishimoto hoses
6 spd interior panel w/ knob
6 spd tensioner
Cleaned front end behind bumper :alien:

*** Wheel photograph tomorrow, too dark for a decent photograph.

DIRTY

CLEAN

HEADED TO TIRE SHOP

·
I turn my own wrenches!
5,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #85 (Edited)
Some decent photographs.

Working on installing the carbon fiber front lip, exhaust shield, license plate backing.

The money shot! Lol 6 spd happiness....

·
Registered
518 Posts
Looks good. I'm really tempted to go with carbon accessories for my car, I like the contrast it adds to white cars. How is the fit and finish of that lip?

·
I turn my own wrenches!
5,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #88 (Edited)
Looks good. I'm really tempted to go with carbon accessories for my car, I like the contrast it adds to white cars. How is the fit and finish of that lip?
Thanks! The CF lip is very nice, I'm extremely picky as well. The top of the lip is wider so you have a lot of adjustments you can make to decide the finish product. It lined up perfectly! I love the contrast with my CF pieces to include the rims have a CF looking center caps.

·
I turn my own wrenches!
5,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #89 (Edited)
Small update.

New items arrived:

Chrome interior rings
HKS ssqv bov
HKS FCD
Innovate wideband gauge
Oem hatch cushions
Air filter for intake (Sold the factory airbox)
Orange fluorescent for gauge needles
Oem fuel filter
Oem clear fender lights

Ordering:

HKS hipermax Max IV GT
PHR differential bushing removal tool
PHR Billet press in rear differential bushings
PHR solid front differential mounts ear mounts
TRAC billet block off plate kit

I’ll get these items installed this weekend and then I’m removing intake manifold, throttle body, valve covers, turbo pipes. I’m powder coating them a wrinkle gray.

Also removing brake calipers to powder coat blue and install the new Stop Tech goodies.

·
I turn my own wrenches!
5,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Received:

HVAC buttons
Powder coat material for brakes/engine bay items.

·
Registered
21 Posts
What is your estimated max HP limit on the stock motor? What fuel type are you thinking of running? Are you planning to do any engine work yourself?

·
I turn my own wrenches!
5,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
What is your estimated max HP limit on the stock motor? What fuel type are you thinking of running? Are you planning to do any engine work yourself?
I don’t plan to exceed 750-800hp on stock internals.

Plans for fuel, I’ll be running a few PHR Racing items for sure as far as injector cc and pumps not sure yet. I big on doing it right the first time so whatever I decide will support 1200hp.

I’ll do most if not all of the engine upgrades. But luckily here in the central Florida we have a few awesome shops. If I can get a fair deal on an engine build I’ll have no problem having one of these shops performing the engine build portion.

Small update:

HKS ssqv bov, custom intake pipe, clear fender signals installed.

I’ll be installing my Innovate wideband, hatch cushions and paint gauge needles today.

·
I turn my own wrenches!
5,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Real Street hooking it up with some PHR Racing differential mounts w/ removal tool.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Plans for fuel, I’ll be running a few PHR Racing items for sure as far as injector cc and pumps not sure yet. I big on doing it right the first time so whatever I decide will support 1200hp.
Take a look at the Holley VR1 brushless fuel pump. It totally changed my plans for my build and fuel setup.

·
I turn my own wrenches!
5,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Car looks really clean!
Thank you! I believe it’s the cleanest one I have owned. Very pleased with this purchase.

Take a look at the Holley VR1 brushless fuel pump. It totally changed my plans for my build and fuel setup.
Thanks for the heads up. I’ll do some research on that pump.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I was originally going to run three pumps, and use a dual injector setup to keep the fuel temps low. Single brushless doesn't have the temp issues, and flows more. The intake manifold I am planning to use is setup for 12 injectors as originally planned. With the new fuel setup, I'm going to shoot nitrous direct to the extra injector ports at higher load to make up for a smaller and faster spooling daily turbo setup.

·
I turn my own wrenches!
5,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
That sounds like a solid plan. What size turbo you running?

I’ll be pretty limited to 1k hp probably if I do go with the PHR cast manifold. Which I'm strongly planning to run as I love the responsiveness of that type of manifold.

Im planning to run a 6870 as I think that will be a happy medium with power and expected lag, however the cast manifold should really help out.

81 - 99 of 99 Posts