Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn’t remember my OG screen name and password from early 2000’s which is a bummer, so started new account. Recently acquired my first MK4, NA swapped car put together by Dave at 2jz Motorsports. Makes 700ish on e85 tuned on proefi. I just put on the new wheels, need to roll the fenders and I have apg brake kit to install after that. I’ll prob leave it at this power level for a while, really enjoying driving this car, plan on hanging onto it for a long time.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SO clean, congrats! That color is quickly moving up my wanted list.
Its the color I had to have, always been my favorite. It is a repaint though the car was originally white NA 5 spd. I may end up repainting the car with show quality paint in the near future, this paint looks "good" but has some spots that arent perfect

·
Super Moderator
10,926 Posts
And some recaros

I think my old screenname was recycled maybe ?? I see your an OG 2002 !
PM @FasTTurbo with the original email address you used to register for Supraforums, and we should be able to find your original SN and get it reactivated!

Nice hardtop! 🍺

Reactions: FasTTurbo

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ahh its no biggy, I think I only used to talk trash in the kills section back in the streetfire.net days !

·
Administrator
9,285 Posts
Nice car...let me know if you want old name back.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Couldn’t remember my OG screen name and password from early 2000’s which is a bummer, so started new account. Recently acquired my first MK4, NA swapped car put together by Dave at 2jz Motorsports. Makes 700ish on e85 tuned on proefi. I just put on the new wheels, need to roll the fenders and I have apg brake kit to install after that. I’ll prob leave it at this power level for a while, really enjoying driving this car, plan on hanging onto it for a long time. View attachment 262317 View attachment 262318
Wicked clean 👌🏽🔥🔥🔥

·
Actual member since 2001.
2,606 Posts
Beautiful Supra bro!! What wheels/ specs are those? They look perfect!

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Beautiful Supra bro!! What wheels/ specs are those? They look perfect!
Im good buddies with the guys over at BC Forged if anyone ever needs a hookup, style is LE81. 11.5 rear, 9.5 front, does require fenders to be rolled on all 4 corners. Running sport cups 2/s in the rear 315, and 4S in the front 275. I was going more for looks these days, my street racing days are long over

1 - 20 of 26 Posts