Supra Forums banner

361 - 380 of 457 Posts

·
498 Posts
i believe OP is overseas. hopefully we'll see some updates when he's back!
hes been over seas for a while. cant wait to see some more progress. this is going to get good =)
You're both right. Gotta make money to spend money. With the amount of work going into this car it's gonna be ALOT. :yum: So I'm sure there's gonna be lots of photos for him to upload went he gets back. Anxious to see them too just as much as everyone else here.

Cheers,

Kirk

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,587 Posts
update!

·
JZA80
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #363
Here she is... hope you guys approve :)

Just Kidding! I am headed back to LAX now, I should have some new pictures very soon. I had fun out here in Tokyo, bought a TON of parts for the car.

Top Secret GT2 Rear Wing
Top Secert Carbon Fiber Hood
Ganador Mirrors (carbon)
Roberuta Suspension Cup Kit (front)
Roberuta Suspension Cup Kit (rear)
Roberuta Remote Control System
Top Secret Quick Release Hub
Top Secret Shift Knob (gold)
Top Secret Hood Pins
Top Secret Hood Dampers
Top Secret Universal Titanium Tow Hook

.... Stay tuned :)

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,587 Posts
What did you buy for me?!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just out of curiousity, and you dont have to say because im sure its insane....but....

how much have you spent on paint and body work thus far? I cant wait to see the finished product but this is starting to seem like a never ending project. I have faith though because i know the car is in the hands of intense now and ive seen what they put out first hand so regardless, im sure its gonna end up nice either way. Im just not a fan of cars that look like pancakes on 20's but make sure when you park the car you use 2 spots LOL keep up the good work man!

-Kevin

·
MK4 of Them
1,173 Posts
moaaarrrr piccsssss lolol

·
V-TAKKK Just Kick'd In YO
74 Posts
Updates!!! Updates!!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Just went through all the pages of your build (s)... beautiful setup. Cant believe you are going wider yet!!!

I need to use up a big set of rims I brought in from Japan but I dont want to widen it enough to fit 18x13 +2 offsets.

Whats the total width added to each side?

·
JZA80
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #377 (Edited)
Sorry guys for the lack of updates, the project is still underway and still going forward strong!!

SOME UPDATES ON THE CAR:
The car is being completely stripped down, we're removing everything from the interior carpet -to- the entire suspension. The car is gonna have the underside resprayed, as well as the insides. Gonna be redoing the entire suspension with all Ikeya Formula components and brand new parts!

I am removing every piece from the car, and buying BRAND NEW! Everything! This will be a brand new car~!

This summer I flew over to Top Secret, and bought some goodies as well:

- Authentic Top Secret Carbon Fiber Hood
- Authentic Top Secret Carbon Fiber GT2 Wing
- Authentic Top Secret Hood Pins
- Authentic Top Secret Hood Dampers (gold)
- Ganador Carbon Fiber Mirrors
- Roberuta Cup Kit Suspension (Front, Rear, Remote Controller)
- Authentic Top Secret Steering Wheel Quick Release Hub
- Authentic Top Secret Shift Knob (gold)
- Authentic Top Secret Universal Titanium Tow Hook

No "big" plans for the motor yet, but I do have some ideas up my sleeve for a possible V8 TT swap ;)

STAY TUNED!!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Sorry guys for the lack of updates, the project is still underway and still going forward strong!!

SOME UPDATES ON THE CAR:
The car is being completely stripped down, we're removing everything from the interior carpet -to- the entire suspension. The car is gonna have the underside resprayed, as well as the insides. Gonna be redoing the entire suspension with all Ikeya Formula components and brand new parts!

I am removing every piece from the car, and buying BRAND NEW! Everything! This will be a brand new car~!

This summer I flew over to Top Secret, and bought some goodies as well:

- Authentic Top Secret Carbon Fiber Hood
- Authentic Top Secret Carbon Fiber GT2 Wing
- Authentic Top Secret Hood Pins
- Authentic Top Secret Hood Dampers (gold)
- Ganador Carbon Fiber Mirrors
- Roberuta Cup Kit Suspension (Front, Rear, Remote Controller)
- Authentic Top Secret Steering Wheel Quick Release Hub
- Authentic Top Secret Shift Knob (gold)
- Authentic Top Secret Universal Titanium Tow Hook

No "big" plans for the motor yet, but I do have some ideas up my sleeve for a possible V8 TT swap ;)

STAY TUNED!!
One of the few projects that I watch on a daily basis. It looks like this wil be an epic build. I only hope to have as many authentic parts as you. GL man and keep up the great work.

·
JZA80
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #379
One of the few projects that I watch on a daily basis. It looks like this wil be an epic build. I only hope to have as many authentic parts as you. GL man and keep up the great work.
Thanks man, I'm gonna make it as 'epic' as possible:) I'm in Thailand right now, and might stop by Tokyo on the way home, hit me up!!

361 - 380 of 457 Posts