Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Good thing nobody randomly and suddenly pulled out of their driveway, huh? Beautiful car man, like what you're doing with it. . .

·
Registered
280 Posts
I wonder if you could have found a LESS appropriate place to do that. What's the speed limit there? 25? 30? :1poke:

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
TempesTT said:
I wonder if you could have found a LESS appropriate place to do that. What's the speed limit there? 25? 30? :1poke:
A school zone? A blind/deaf school zone? :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Is that a cop car parked in the driveway on the other side of the street? Probably not, but smart stuff regardless.

·
Banned
2,999 Posts
sounds good! thanx for sharing. hows the gearing on that 5spd on the top end? does 5th gear seem like it doesnt enough speed?

·
looking for another Supra
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PaKmaN said:
Damn.. I thought your car had a huge single. I got fooled by the custom paintjob lol.

i used to be single. but not huge. 60mm

kevganzon said:
sounds good! thanx for sharing. hows the gearing on that 5spd on the top end? does 5th gear seem like it doesnt enough speed?

top speed is 150 on the 5spd. but my accel is very good. i topped out the car within seconds on the highway. i had to let go because i had no more gears left. lol

·
Hardtop Crew
6,401 Posts
i cant get over your paint and your sex ride man, if you dont mind me asking a personal question how much the paint ran you dont have to answer if ud like but u have one of the most sexiest mkivs on the forums :bowdown:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts