Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for a 2001 Corolla S w/electric windows + power door locks...

I am looking for the multi-switch panel for the door locks and windows from the driver's side front door. From what I can tell, the "cover" and the switches themselves are all one piece. Don't need the wiring harness that goes into the door.

Also, got kind of a side-question here that belongs in tech but I don't want to make 2 separate threads. The outside door handle does not work. I took the door cover off and it looks like a little piece of plastic snapped in half thus disconnecting the door handle from the actuator rod assembly. I don't know if I need to buy a new door handle and that little piece is part of the door handle that then slides into the eye of the metal rod or if I need to buy the whole rod assembly.

Here is the right-side up picture of what I see thru the opening by the door latch.

Circled in yellow is what the broken piece looks like (body color, similar thickness) and circled in red is the actual broken piece. You can't see it in the right-side up picture because the metal actuator rod is in the way when trying to take the picture.

I'd like to come pick these up tomorrow afternoon. :)

·
Premium Member
46,551 Posts
74232-02060-c0 Panel,master Switch List 12.66 Cost 9.51
84820-aa011 Master Switch Assy List 246.96 Cost 185.59
69220-02040-b1 Handle Lf Outer List 86.28 Cost 64.84
69040-02040 Latch Assy Lf List 242.36 Cost 182.13

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd like to come by the parts department and see this on the computer screen to make sure I purchase the right parts. What time is the parts department open until and who do you recommend I speak with?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will have to go look at a door handle and see to make sure, but it looks like the silver part I am describing is part of the handle assembly. The only part in there that has it's own unique catalog numer is the yellow piece connecting the rod to the handle and that is not the part that broke.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Picked the parts up on Wednesday, installed last night. The entire doorhandle assembly was the right piece.

I lost one of the buttons from the window switch assembly, the little square one with the orange X on it, it is parallel to the longer button used for locking/unlocking all doors. How much for this piece and do you have it in stock? The interior is black (Corolla S).

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I need a quote on coilpacks (don't know if these are sold individually), a MAF sensor and a fuel pump/filter unit for the same 2001 Corolla S.

Have some "lean condition detected in bank 2" issues I am trying to figure out.

Thanks Curt
Alex

·
Premium Member
46,551 Posts
90080-19015 Coil, List 111.02 Cost 84.77 Ea
89460-02020 Sensor List 162.39 Cost 123.99
23221-0d010 Pump, List 315.62 Cost 240.98
23300-0d010 Filter List 33.81 Cost 25.81

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Curt,

Are the coilpacks something they keep in stock at the dealer or will you have to order them? For the time being, I would like to purchase two of those and I will be stopping by the dealer to pick them up when they are available.

As far as the fuel filter/pump, I was under the impression that the filter and pump are part of one assembly and cannot be taken apart. Could you please confirm if it is possible to replace the filter without having to replace the pump?

Please let me know,
Thanks
Alex

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
In that case, what time does the parts desk close today and what is the total cost for two coils including tax? Payment will be in cash. Please PM if posting final prices on the forum is not allowed.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts