Supra Forums banner

02' Honda S2000 FS

820 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  BP95GSX 
#1 ·
I'm selling my 2002 S2000 silver/black. I assure you wont find a better deal than this on all of the internet. Super low miles, 24,000! Even if you buy it from the west coast, you will still save $$ even if you have to pay a shipping company to ship it to you. KBB value is $22,550! I want to blow this car out as I need money, so I need to get $19,500 out of the deal. Priced super low so I can make a super fast sale. Someone will get a smokin deal!!!!! Mechanically there is nothing wrong with the car, 10/10. It runs and drives like new, with no clutch slippage of any sort. The car is also cosmetically great at 9.5/10. The rear bumper has some very minor spider cracking, but you need your face right up close to tell. It probobly happened from a shopping cart, no major impact from another car. The front bumper has some bug splats that I wasn't able to get out, and the front fenders look like they had a minor repair done from a previous minor fender bender, currently there's nothing wrong with the body and looks good. The rest of the car is pristine. I know a great body guy if you're local who can sand/paint the bumpers for less than $500. You can call me anytime on my shop phone. The number is 973-779-8405. My name is John and I'm ready and willing to answer any questions you have. Buying the summer car of your dreams without paying the summer price in the spring time will let you enjoy this car even more than if you pay the normal price!!!!!!!! I will get the pics up tonight.

See less See more
#5 ·
Yeah, I did! I didn't know you guys were friends though. I would of loved to have bought his newly finished M5, that thing sounds like an absolute monster. . .oh well.

Let me know if you want some pics up, sounds like a nice s2k.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.