Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
non supra owner
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've never thought about selling my S2000 but as of recent, there has been several interests in my car so I am considering it. I love this car and its the most exciting, well balanced car I've ever owned, even in stock form :thumbup:

Its a 2002 GPW with full red interior with under 94,000 miles. Previous owner was a girl and had a 80 mile commute to work.

The car is perfect mechanically and electrically. The motor is in great shape and runs strong, but I think its about time for a valve adjustment.
Tires are about 90% in front and 70% in the rear.
Convertible top no tears.
interior is as good as it gets with no tears.
Tranny is tip top.

Ever since I've owned the car, I've used mobil 1 synthetic for engine oil, replaced diff oil with mobil 1 75w90, and Penzoil Synchromesh for Tranny.

Pics (taken June 11/06) will speak for themselves:

Vin # on every body panel.
Also interested in trades. Looking specifically for AWD turbo with 4 doors.
Car is located in Houston/maybe Austin
$15,000 for a quick sell.

Thanks all.

Chris
512-415-0204

·
Registered
648 Posts
nice car, very nice price, this could pull about 2000 more with a more lengthy sale. someone snatch this up, i am quite interested actually. would make a good replacement for my lost miata.

·
non supra owner
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the bump :bigthumb:

You have no idea how much attraction I get with this car. Everyone stares at me, especially when i drive top down. Its been the best handling car I've ever owned...also the most fun :bigthumb:

Let me know if you're interested. I want to sell it by end of this month, otherwise I'll end up just keeping it.

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
trade + cash for a MKIII with a 1jz single?

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Trade for a 98 GS400 with 82k miles?

·
non supra owner
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SteelCitySupra said:
would you be interested in shipping?
Yes, I dont mind shipping the car as long as you give me procedure how to shop a car =)

Please pm or call me up.

Thanks!

Chris

·
non supra owner
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ssgohan434 said:
Is this still avail?
Yessir it is.

It was pending trade with a subaru in Alabama, but i sense something is going wrong (guy is really slow with replies etc) so I am putting it back for sale.

Regards,

Chris
512-415-0204

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
hey man I just called that number... Call me back ASAP at 972 804 3880

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Yes Josh lets wrap up our deal... Its 310am and I have to leave Dallas by 6am to be in Houston to pick this car up so call me. Im driving my new LS430 I just bought ahhahah

1 - 20 of 22 Posts