Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Proud Supporter of NE2K9
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 02' WRX for sale. Vin # is JHMAP11432T003966. It's in perfect shape mechanically. Clutch is in perfect shape, motor has perfect compression, trans slides into all gears at higher rpm's perfectly as well. Interior is in good shape as well. Exterior is in amazing shape. This car was lightly hit in the front in the past. A pick-up truck with a hitch backed up into the front, obviously at low speed, and broke nothing but the radiator support and grille. EVerything was replaced with new parts profesionally and it's now in perfect condition. Clean title. 49,053 miles. It comes with a Greddy boost gauge and turbo timer for saftey. It's priced very low for a quick sale. Trade in is $13,350. I want an even $13,000. My price is below what the dealer would give on a trade in which is considered the lowest possible price on a car in perfect shape needing nothing. I dont have it priced low to hide any defects. It's to make a quick sale out of it. You can reach me during the days at 973-779-8405 or e-mail me at [email protected]. Ask for John. The car is detailed and ready for test drives and viewing. Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Color? Pics?

·
Proud Supporter of NE2K9
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold to a good man! Thanks for the space SF's. I might have another WRX coming in soon being offered with the same value as this silver one!!! Wholesale pricing!!! E-mail me for info.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Wow, that would have made a nice swap project :eek4dance

Oh well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts