Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Inline for the win
Joined
·
4,727 Posts
Sure, its called too many dumb idiots not knowing when to let out the throttle when showing off.

DP
 

·
Sheep on the hood...
Joined
·
511 Posts
Suprafied said:
Sure, its called too many dumb idiots not knowing when to let out the throttle when showing off.

DP
or they have a size 14+
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
488 Posts
My ex wife's 98 civic had the same recal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
scary. this has happened in my '02 IS300 at least twice. thank god for my stoptechs. takes at least 3-4 seconds to realize what the hell is going on before you can stop it :rolleyes:
 

·
FUCK JDM
Joined
·
3,933 Posts
wow, that must've been fuckn scary.... imagine ur in a 800+rwhp car, and ur shit is nailed to the floor, Turbo Kicks in, Trafic ahead = Crash TEst Dummy
 

·
Driver Down
Joined
·
1,991 Posts
x X CLoud X x said:
wow, that must've been fuckn scary.... imagine ur in a 800+rwhp car, and ur shit is nailed to the floor, Turbo Kicks in, Trafic ahead = Crash TEst Dummy
cut ignition, lay on the brakes HARD (remember, no power-assist)
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
17,247 Posts
This hasn't happened to me with our '03 IS300 5 speed in one year of ownership. Have you determined why this has happened to you?

lm1z said:
scary. this has happened in my '02 IS300 at least twice. thank god for my stoptechs. takes at least 3-4 seconds to realize what the hell is going on before you can stop it :rolleyes:
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top