Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
looks like there was no seats in the back, probably no spare, probably a lot of weight reduction . . . . :yawn:

the M3 had 413 rwhp

·
Premium Member
6,637 Posts
:sadwavey: i dont think that STI had 400awhp. either a bad driver or somthing. didnt even look like a race. it was a massacre. lol

·
Registered
825 Posts
i agree.... if they had almost the same hp (wrx 400 and m3 413) the wrx would have stayed closer or would have taken him out at takeoff since its awd and it could have brakeboosted

shitty driver and doesnt have 400 hp thats were i say :bsflag: :nono: :liar:
just my two cents.on the other hand that m3 was sweet and props on that m3.....sounds well tuned

·
Registered
540 Posts
2jzMK3 said:
:sadwavey: i dont think that STI had 400awhp. either a bad driver or somthing. didnt even look like a race. it was a massacre. lol
Thats exactly what I was thinking. 400awhp equates to more crank horsepower than 413 rwhp would. If that STI really had 400awhp then that race would have looked totally different. Either way, I still really like that M3 alot.

·
Registered
721 Posts
That was not a 400whp Sti.

·
Registered
628 Posts
It seems as though the M3 barely broke a sweat, I mean you couldn't even hear the damn thing!! All I heard was the poor little STi killing itself trying to NOT lose by bus lengths...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts