Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 222 Posts

·
UNLIMITED !
Joined
·
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night we decided to go out and finally do it, Im sure the video will be out soon. There was plenty of coverage.
 

·
UNLIMITED !
Joined
·
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
99rollaguy said:
Jesus, what do u do for a living? Is everyone in Florida a baller?
:cool:
 

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
Joined
·
1,513 Posts
FL Ballers :-D

Can't wait to see this vid. Does Brian have the same mods as last time? And has your car seen some RT goodies yet?


Chris
 

·
UNLIMITED !
Joined
·
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LMBLF8 said:
FL Ballers :-D

Can't wait to see this vid. Does Brian have the same mods as last time? And has your car seen some RT goodies yet?


Chris
Im sure he had the same mods, no my car hasnt visit Renntech yet. Soon though.
 

·
UNLIMITED !
Joined
·
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Red C5 said:
Thanks for the heads up on an upcoming video.
Good kill I guess, if you won.:)
Thanks
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,804 Posts
Jesus I loved your first video......a lot of people here at this school think Mustangs are the end all of performance and I just show them your stock sedan spanking an 03 Cobra and they are in disbelief........people were giving lots of excuses for the stang, its great.......keep em coming!
 
F

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Jibaromax said:
yea a stock $80,000 v-12 sedan lol
sc v8 vs. sc v8 actually. One is just luxurious with 4 doors and you pay the extra buck for it.
 

·
UNLIMITED !
Joined
·
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
xsentrixsupra said:
Jesus I loved your first video......a lot of people here at this school think Mustangs are the end all of performance and I just show them your stock sedan spanking an 03 Cobra and they are in disbelief........people were giving lots of excuses for the stang, its great.......keep em coming!
I appreciate it.





Jibaromax Let the EXCUSES BEGIN.. :rolleyes:
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I watched an 03 E55 AMG run a 12.2 and it had less than 100 miles on it.

Ryan
 

·
Lets go Nets
Joined
·
2,956 Posts
mercedes builds one hell of a car, my neghiboor has the SL600 twin turbo, pretty damn fast car, i still like the E55 better, sleeper wise. as my parents have the e500 and didn't want to wait for the E55 (grrr), besides that good kill jesus, showin that Sc V8 whats up

Brett
 

·
UNLIMITED !
Joined
·
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
neonafk said:
mercedes builds one hell of a car, my neghiboor has the SL600 twin turbo, pretty damn fast car, i still like the E55 better, sleeper wise. as my parents have the e500 and didn't want to wait for the E55 (grrr), besides that good kill jesus, showin that Sc V8 whats up

Brett
Thanks...it is a sleeper for those that don't know...
 

·
Bad Karma Supra
Joined
·
2,784 Posts
Nice work bro... :D I'll have to make a trip down again - Winter in the NE sucks!
 

·
UNLIMITED !
Joined
·
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Philly Single said:
Nice work bro... :D I'll have to make a trip down again - Winter in the NE sucks!
Thanks man....yeah let me know...
 
1 - 20 of 222 Posts
Top