Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
QuickVR4 said:
I smoked that VR4 by 3 cars.

im pretty sure you didnt seeing as how he lives in jacksonville florida in my house.... and you would have to have one hell of a vr4 to come close to his .... or have a 2j in it lol

·
Driver.
864 Posts
no shit, I didnt know anyone was taping that night, I was behind the vr4 on the first run, pulled the bikes and made up like 4 cars on the vr4, I wish I could have had a run with leo in the cobra but there were cops doing shady shit.
That vr4 wansnt running right btw I could barly see it when I was right on his ass it was smoking so bad, mine and john (passangers) eyes burned for like 2 days afterwords and I got oil all over my car from that thing..
-J

·
Registered
6,780 Posts
JaxSc3 said:
im pretty sure you didnt seeing as how he lives in jacksonville florida in my house.... and you would have to have one hell of a vr4 to come close to his .... or have a 2j in it lol
HOLY cought in a lie ownage

·
Banned
460 Posts
how the hell could the cop even read that tag man!!! Im the guy in the cobra...thats pretty cool how the vid found its way on here!! my car is having a fuel problem but that VR4 is kick ass!

·
Driver.
864 Posts
Haa, he was practically touching my bumper when he read it, He was comin up the onramp when we were hitting the bridge, thats why I wash flashing my lights and honking my horn :rolleyes: I'm glad noone got nicked.
I came up on that vr4 quicker than I thought, nothing amazing, but I still want a run at you now before you get your fuel problem fiex, just for shits and giggles.

·
Plak
750 Posts
Ya pretty quick vr4. Def not slow. They are pretty damn heavy cars. :bigthumb:
lol that biker wanted some too.

·
Bored User
336 Posts
Get some lighter wheels, single shot exhaust, and replace the driveshaft with a carbon fiber and they're not much more heavy than a MKIV. The later models didn't have the all wheel steering and some other functions the earlier models had that saved even more weight.

·
Registered
96 Posts
JaxSc3 said:
i know. no one was replying to the thread so i decided to post something to get some replies. Is that guy on 3si.org? Also I would be really close to that VR4 anyways. I ran a 500whp 03 cobra dead even down low and pulled it up top. Why doesn't that guy run more boost?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts