Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Driver.
864 Posts
no shit, I didnt know anyone was taping that night, I was behind the vr4 on the first run, pulled the bikes and made up like 4 cars on the vr4, I wish I could have had a run with leo in the cobra but there were cops doing shady shit.
That vr4 wansnt running right btw I could barly see it when I was right on his ass it was smoking so bad, mine and john (passangers) eyes burned for like 2 days afterwords and I got oil all over my car from that thing..
-J

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
JaxSc3 said:
im pretty sure you didnt seeing as how he lives in jacksonville florida in my house.... and you would have to have one hell of a vr4 to come close to his .... or have a 2j in it lol
HOLY cought in a lie ownage

·
Driver.
864 Posts
Haa, he was practically touching my bumper when he read it, He was comin up the onramp when we were hitting the bridge, thats why I wash flashing my lights and honking my horn :rolleyes: I'm glad noone got nicked.
I came up on that vr4 quicker than I thought, nothing amazing, but I still want a run at you now before you get your fuel problem fiex, just for shits and giggles.

·
Bored User
336 Posts
Get some lighter wheels, single shot exhaust, and replace the driveshaft with a carbon fiber and they're not much more heavy than a MKIV. The later models didn't have the all wheel steering and some other functions the earlier models had that saved even more weight.

·
Registered
96 Posts
JaxSc3 said:
im pretty sure you didnt seeing as how he lives in jacksonville florida in my house.... and you would have to have one hell of a vr4 to come close to his .... or have a 2j in it lol
i know. no one was replying to the thread so i decided to post something to get some replies. Is that guy on 3si.org? Also I would be really close to that VR4 anyways. I ran a 500whp 03 cobra dead even down low and pulled it up top. Why doesn't that guy run more boost?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.