Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just took a spill on my cousins 06 cbr1000 so i no longer want to have anything more to do with bikes. So, im sellin my bike. Its kawi green with about 3750 miles. It has a titanium high mount exhaust, color matched mirrors, flush turn signals (sides and rear), no cut frame sliders, and sport tech windscreen. Its never been raced, stunted, or any other craziness. I just liked the way the bike looked and the whole image. I barely rode it (adult driven)as you can tell by the milage. Im lookin for $5700.00 obo. Hopefully, i can crawl out off the couch (pains to walk) and post some pics, but the bike is mint...also...2 matching jackets and 1 helmet. Bike has never been down. Here are the pics. Notice the painted rear fender, side cowling,and chain guard...all professionally painted. Have all stock parts.

will email pics or you can go here http://www.kawiforums.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=53951

or contact me at [email protected]

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
Sorry to hear you took a spill. If you were local, you would have a buyer on your hands!

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pics sent...I have more if needed. Some are posted at the address in the beginning of the thread. Trust me...the bike is immaculate...u would not be dissappointed.

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
Damn that's a steal. You will not have a problem selling it...and green is faster! :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts