Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went to pay my old boss a visit. He was like a father to me, and we needed to catch up, or should I say he did. He had just got an 05 GT for his wife, and he was like its soooo fast :blah: :blah: :blah: So i said, hey i got my surpa here, wanna see how it stacks up. From a dig it was pretty much even to 3rd, then i began to pull about 1/2 car length on him through the top of 3rd. We got on the freeway, and I put him at my bumper in the middle of 4th, and shut down due to traffic. He was so pissed, this guy just got delt by a $1000, 20 year old car. So he says, well my bike would walk you no problem. :blah: :blah: Out comes the 114 whp screamin eagle, but it weighs 570 lbs! The bike didnt even come close from a dig. I easily put 1 car on him by end of 2nd. On the freeway He is pulled by the end of 4th. Same thing happened with his $60,000 fat boy, which is the craziest lookin harley ever. Any way, after being throughly owned, he said ok, well I'm gonna go get my 'busa, or my rocket III.
So in the end me = :urowned: But i did have fun punking harleys, and domestics.

~scott

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Fricken sweet.... I raced a harly in the silver car once... neck and neck... had to shut down cause my ears couldent take it any more.

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow, im surprised that they were neck and neck. Were u racing a v rod or something?

~scott

·
Registered
146 Posts
Does the screaming eagle really put down 140RHWP? I didn't think they were that high considering a stock Harley doesn't even break 70RWHP. I'm not calling BS, I seriously am curious and have no f'n idea.

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats a typo, sorry its suposed to be 114 hp. Its bored over with every bolt on in the book, and a decent dyno tune.

~scott

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
scottiedawg66 said:
wow, im surprised that they were neck and neck. Were u racing a v rod or something?

~scott
It wasnt a v-rod but I was surprised at how fast it was.. this was @ 12 psi stock turbo. I dont know much (or care to know) about harlies... I would have pulled at the top end easily but we were doing like 25-45 mph thru the "race" on 1st street :bigthumb:

·
Registered
106 Posts
thats a nice avatar of the I6

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Great kills. I don't care much for the new Mustangs.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Ckanderson said:
It wasnt a v-rod but I was surprised at how fast it was.. this was @ 12 psi stock turbo. I dont know much (or care to know) about harlies... I would have pulled at the top end easily but we were doing like 25-45 mph thru the "race" on 1st street :bigthumb:

If you knew ANYTHING about Harlies, you would'nt have even posted about the race. It's like saying you beat a Stock VW TDI Jetta or something.

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
PhantomBusa said:
If you knew ANYTHING about Harlies, you would'nt have even posted about the race. It's like saying you beat a Stock VW TDI Jetta or something.
if either of you knew how to spell harleYS that would be great :bigthumb:

·
Registered
225 Posts
LOL, hey, I misspelled mine on purpose... Thanks for the correction :stickpoke

·
Invert.
257 Posts
Thats why you always have to have a hayabusa in the back, preferably supercharged. I'd probly pull like a 13 on one of those and be pissin myself the whole time.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Travisimo said:
Thats why you always have to have a hayabusa in the back, preferably supercharged. I'd probly pull like a 13 on one of those and be pissin myself the whole time.
:confused: huh?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts