Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Regardless I still love the G35 Coupe :D
That was a nice long run from 60-140.....and the Honda lover in me says I like that S2000 exhaust. :)

·
out to lunch
2,602 Posts
Awesome camera work as well, it was nuts to see a flash of a slower car when they passed em!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Those were some quality sprints. Thhe guy in the S2000 was really getting through those gears without much problem. I wonder what would happen if the G35 had the same mods as the S2000. Anyone smell a rematch?

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,186 Posts
hahaha....the g35 got owned.......sorry dave u need to get a mkiv turbo.....get rid of that g thang.....looks good but preforms like a pig......classy example would be a good lookin virgin....she looks good but dont know how to fu#k.......as opposed to a ok lookin chick thats got ssome mileage on her!!!!! :)

·
Mid-life Realization!
2,530 Posts
Jarrett H said:
Josh and Brads Wife?! lol
LOL. I better do the driving cause I wouldn't want Josh having to endure losing to my wife :hug: To be honest, I think the G would do fine off the line against Josh's S2000 as the low end is very respectable (relatively speaking), but the top end on a stock G is a whole nother story.....but like I always say, that is what I have the MKIV for :)

Brad

·
5,058 Posts
:lol: good stuff man, gotta love those dirty girls :bigthumb:

jdmuscle said:
hahaha....the g35 got owned.......sorry dave u need to get a mkiv turbo.....get rid of that g thang.....looks good but preforms like a pig......classy example would be a good lookin virgin....she looks good but dont know how to fu#k.......as opposed to a ok lookin chick thats got ssome mileage on her!!!!! :)

·
Registered
180 Posts
LOL is everyone like retarded. I see so many people doing highway runs with the windows open. Oh why not just open a parachute instead :) That G35 would have walked the S2000 on the highway just by him rolling up the windows!

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
I don't see what's so great about the exhaust note on the s2k...sounds like any other s2k's with exhaust?

also, am i wrong or can the s2k guy really shift? I've never seen/heard of a car shift like that..damn fast.

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
Very professional like shifting w00t. S2k is pretty bitching. I liked the exhaust note so much i watched the video for a second time.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
good clips. that 2000's exhaust was, much to my surprise, a very pleasing sound. made me smile. i wouldnt say "professional" shifting, but very smooth and precise.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I usually don't like 4 cylinder exhaust tones but that S2K sounds bad (as in sick)! It didn't sound like those nasty 4 bangers with raspy exhaust tones! Good vid!

AC

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Nice vid and that exhaust sounded real nice.

Btw S2ks never sound like regular NA 4 bangers,
suprawild95 said:
I usually don't like 4 cylinder exhaust tones but that S2K sounds bad (as in sick)! It didn't sound like those nasty 4 bangers with raspy exhaust tones! Good vid! AC

1 - 20 of 33 Posts