Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen many products on the market to integrate video and/or iPod into factory Navi units. Which product is BEST for doing this?? I guess I am appealing to the installers out there that see this day in and day out!!

I have 05 Camry XLE V6 with factory Navigation and looking to play video and control my iPod.. Any 'proven' products that perform really great for this situation??? I am not looking for cheap just reliable and.. done RIGHT!!!

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
NAV TV is usually a good product. If you are using video from the ipod, remember that their video cable is propritary. if you use a standard mini-rca video cable, the video comes out of the red...not the yellow

·
I'm in the Death Business
1,922 Posts
NAV TV is alright, if you have inputs on the navi then you can run a piece by a company called Valor the product is called "ilink" it plugs into the ipod and you can control it through the navi with their remote control. it allows you to watch videos and scroll through your pictures, music, etc on the screen.

Another company is TVANDNAV2GO they're stationed out of new york. we just sent a 2006 Zo6 navi screen to them to get their procedure done. It works great, but it's pricey

1 - 3 of 3 Posts