Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Where does it end?
Joined
·
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a 06' Gixxer 1000 for a friend of mine and i got it for 10285 OTD.
Brand new! So if you are looking to get a gixxer do it before the end of the month.
 

·
road hazard
Joined
·
452 Posts
OTD prices like those don't exist if you live in california. its at least 11k anywhere here.

thats a killer deal, especially in florida. good find!
 

·
Where does it end?
Joined
·
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's OK!

toysupra1 said:
screw you guys and your cheap OTD prices. :madf:

at least we have year around riding weather.
Suzuki gives rebates, so if you don't know about it when you go to the dealer they will sale for full retail or take 300 off or so.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
106 Posts
toysupra1 said:
screw you guys and your cheap OTD prices. :madf:

at least we have year around riding weather.
toysupra1,

I agree with you. As a matter of fact....I think I'll go for a cruise right about now! I love Cali weather. :bigthumb:
 

·
road hazard
Joined
·
452 Posts
suprafreak said:
toysupra1,

I agree with you. As a matter of fact....I think I'll go for a cruise right about now! I love Cali weather. :bigthumb:
:bigthumb: damn right! the year around riding weather sorta pays up for the premium OTD prices we pay.

ride safe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
192 Posts
I agree. The dealer cost in my area is 9280. Thats the price the dealer pays per bike. So i highly doubt the claim of 8200$
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
658 Posts
damn i paid 10,900 for mine plus taxs and shit, but i bought the first 05 in the county

im gonna buy a new 06 in the next month or so
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
268 Posts
uponone76 said:
I agree. The dealer cost in my area is 9280. Thats the price the dealer pays per bike. So i highly doubt the claim of 8200$
Call 'em, it's even advertised in the Ohio cycle trader. I'd be glad to take a pic of the ad and prove you wrong.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top