Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had always dreamed about owning a supra....researching it for years...going to meets.....and the time finally came to buy one....I flew over to Dallas Texas met the owner of the 95 supra twin turbo 6spd....gave him 24 cash...he gave me the keys....i took off on my long 25 hour drive back to Los Angeles, CA...
i just get on the freeway and an R-1 gets next to me and revs the shit out of the motor he points forward i downshift and kick it he blows riiiiiight by me....i'm a little dissapointed until a 350z with an exhaust only mod i can see and hear..gets next to me and points forward....i honked once twice three times and i blew right by him.....couple of hours down the road an evo 8 gets next to me.....he guns it i smashed the throttle and blew right by him....about 20 minutes later....a little honda racing crew came along....the first car was a del sol turbo.....took him out...very impressed by how far i left him back...then he went back and a civic crx that sounded like a bunch of beans in a can gets next to me and yells ALL MOTOR BABY!!.....i was like eh whatever......he guns it i smash it....blew by his ass too...the next car was a an ecplise gst or gsx not sure...had a front mount..i guess he was the best in the crew..cuz he was way back...he crept up next to me...and my dad told me that everyone else in the cars were yelling and clapping that he would beat me....i'm in second going about 40 mph...he takes off...i smash it and at first he was near my back fender through out second...i hit third and took em...i didnt let off i wanted to show his ass more...i took it to fourth and fifth..and i was clearly about 12-18 cars ahead......the last race was here near home against my friends stock vr4...it was from a stop he beat me...from a roll i won..
information about my car...its a 95supra TT 6spd completely stock...all original vins....

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
wait... so your dad was in the car while all this was going on?

must be nice...

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah my dad was laughing his ass off....and after that like a couple of hours later my dad got a speeding ticker for going 130 on a 65mph zone....!!!

·
Recovering Supraholic
551 Posts
PHP:
[QUOTE=incubusfan386]great kills 
honda owners should just realize that they have no chance[/QUOTE]
I know what you mean, I get hondas trying to race my mkiv, but I think they just want to see the beast in action, I used to drive an 02 eclipse and y reved a 360 Spyder on a trafic light, just to see it take off.

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
Man, so funny, hahahah. Just bought the car and you popped its cherry 7 times! :lol:

·
-=R1der=-
371 Posts
turbo_kid02 said:
Awesome man...now just think, go single and your going to be able to do all that to Bikes hehe......
Not all bikes. =D

·
Single Turbo
711 Posts
You have gotten more play than I have all year! Nice kills man

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks fellas....tomorrow i shall pop the modifications cherry of the supra.....i bought the car completely stock and tomorrow i shal install my boost gauge!...excited to have SOMETHING done to it!..lol

·
FOR SALE!
78 Posts
Awesome story man, man I wish my long trips were just as fun. In fact on my long as drive from nj to fl I only got to race 3 cars. Stock mustang gt (woop his ass so bad), ws6 (looked stock) put a bus or two on him. And finally my gir in her g6 coupe gt. (But that's a murder every time... Guess she saw I was borded and wanted to cheer me up. Hahaha

Anyway, way cool that your dad didn't get upset for beating on the car like that on day one! Lol and thankyou for wooping that crew! I love to hear stories like that! Hahaha

Finally, good luck with the mod bug. Cuz once it bites you... Its hard to find a cure to its effect. Hahaha

1 - 20 of 23 Posts