1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1jz >
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
Pretty accurate as long as you can hook up at the track. I entered my info and it gave me a ET of 10.12, I actually ran 10.17 so thats pretty darn good.

·
Senior
1,476 Posts
Is this for perfect conditions? I just plugged in 3255 weight & 225 whp & it came up 14.193! This the supposed n/a 5sp hardtop weight. Gianttomato obtained that hp figure corrected for Aussie vs US dynos. HaloZ posted a link with 14.2 posts for the best n/a Z32s. Maybe we need a correction factor for human error & the like.:eek:

F

·
0 Posts
Well for one your weight looks a little low plus there is driver weight to consider. Plus where did you get 225whp from? Are you modded and dyno proven at 225? Try 3400lbs and 175rwhp if you're trying to get more accurate stock figures.

·
Senior
1,476 Posts
Fully Fueled said:
Well for one your weight looks a little low plus there is driver weight to consider. Plus where did you get 225whp from? Are you modded and dyno proven at 225? Try 3400lbs and 175rwhp if you're trying to get more accurate stock figures.
From gianttomato's results. He has a MoTec system for sure, but I wanted to see the results from qn all motor Supe. The 3255 comes from supraforums for a 5 sp, cloth seated (mechanical), hardtop n/a car. This setup was rated as 3146 in an Australian publication: see (wwwmkiv.com). 3400 may be for a TT or a sport roof auto n/a. Lots of n/a members have good looking 18" rims which do rob horsepower, though.

·
1jz >
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TRD supra11,

what the hell are you running in your car?
are you NA-T? how are you getting 10's

please list your mods, i wanna run 10's too

~Adrian

1 - 9 of 9 Posts