Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to RT66 today, here in Chicago, to do some 1/4 mile runs. It was a very good day for me. I got three runs in about an hour and here is what they were:
1) R/T---- .682
60FT--- 1.998
1/4ET-- 12.47 :D
1/4MPH- 114.98

2) R/T---- 1.313
60FT--- 2.031
1/4ET-- 12.55
1/4MPH- 114.77

3) R/T---- 2.498 :eek:
60FT--- 2.067
1/4ET-- 12.74 :rolleyes:
1/4MPH- 113.55

All the runs were better than my previous [email protected], but the first run made my whole day. I know it is not super fast, but I am very happy. I know if I launch harder I could shave off a little bit more.

Ok, bye
Donatas :cool:

D

·
0 Posts
nice times don... you goin to byron on the 19th? you're using ebrake right?

-wc

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by drizzt3117:
<STRONG>nice times don... you goin to byron on the 19th? you're using ebrake right?

-wc</STRONG>
The first run I did not use the ebrake. The two runs after I started to use it, but I ran slower. I need more practice.

Donatas

B

·
0 Posts
donatas..very weird..i saw your car at loews theater 4/27/01... very nice...i was wondering whos that was..

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by basa$$bird:
<STRONG>donatas..very weird..i saw your car at loews theater 4/27/01... very nice...i was wondering whos that was..</STRONG>
What do you drive? Do you often go to Lowes? This is really awesome. :)
Later
Donatas :D

B

·
0 Posts
o..i drive something faaaarrrrr from a supra... its a t-bird... but its all mine...yeah your car is bad ass.. me and my friends were just stareing at it for like 20 min.. that was the first time i had ever been to that theater... (superdave) was with me.. im not sure if you know him... but yes..very cool..just wish i had my camera..

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Good runs, what is your one + mod?

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Thats funny I have the same one, just put in on in March. I bettered my best time by about .3 and 3 mph at the same temperature.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Rviscosi:
<STRONG>Thats funny I have the same one, just put in on in March. I bettered my best time by about .3 and 3 mph at the same temperature.</STRONG>
That is about right. My et went from [email protected] to [email protected] Sounds pretty consistent with your gains.
Later
Donatas

1 - 12 of 12 Posts