Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GT40 1.5JZ
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm still at 1500 miles on my 1.5JZ.

John(luvmysilversupra) was riding shotgun, and we were leaving starbucks gellert. We hit the freeway behind some slow-ass s4/a4 (not sure, but real slow), and as I passed it with ease, I came across a nice looking silver 2-door sports car.

I turned to and john and said "hey, what's that say??? SLK 55??? As I'm pulling up to it, I hear the exhaust from the mercedes get louder, and I decided to floor it. I was still in 3rd gear, doing about 70, and hammer the pedal.

*keep in mind that I'm running off my wastegate only, pushing 10psi on my gt40*

I was pulling the car already, but at around 6k rpm, I started breaking up so I shift to 4th gear and left that $100,000 car behind. My check engine light came up because I was doing over 120, probably about 130. Needless to say, it was fun.

BAS
represent

·
Awesome
20 Posts
perf0rmance said:
hahaha....yer right. It was some gay $60k rich woman's car.

well...for 10psi, I'm not even in my efficiency range, and that's not bad smoking that kind of car....
Oh ok, @10psi I would say cool kill.

·
GT40 1.5JZ
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hahahaha....thanks guys

hopefully I'll be running 18psi daily, once I get my wastegate situation settled. Just the other night I toasted some weakass Z28. It was totally pointless... I started in 3rd gear @4krpm, and left him behind by 5krpm ...HAHAHA and that same loser tried it again with me a few times after....

I can't wait to finally boost in my efficiency range... time to go 'vette hunting....Z06 style

1 - 9 of 9 Posts