Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
TX2K7 roadrace champion
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cars studders, i pull the plugs and 1 and 2 are fouled bad, 3,4,5,6 are good to go, i replace all the plugs. within a mile down the road 1 and 2 foul out again and im studering. i didnt boost within the mile.

if all the plugs were fouled it would be a much simpler problem, the only thing i can come up wiht is MABY but not likly 1 and 2 injector O rings are shot and its leaking gas in to the cylenders.

i running NGK R, (7) .28gap

i searched, please dont flame i just want help.

so anyone got any ideas?

im runing 850cc injectors, SP71 turbo, VPC and S-AFC combo. HKS ignition thingy. cams, and a little bit of head work.

thanks, Leh

·
I smell C-16 ;D
639 Posts
Possibly have a couple injectors stuck open. I have seen it happen before. Drew

·
TX2K7 roadrace champion
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so if there stuck open,

is there anything i could do, maby clena them out, i dont know if that would help, but maby like injector cleaner.

·
I smell C-16 ;D
639 Posts
Try to tap on the 2 injectors that may be stuck with a wrench or something of that nature. Do not beat them to death. Just a gentle tap. Also, if they appear to be stuck you can pull them out and blow compressed air through them. Just my guess. One other guess (I said Guess) is maybe the cold start injector is stuck open. I have seen this happen before to on other cars. If it is located toward the front of the mani. it could be your problem. BTW a quick way to check if they are leaking is to pull the injector plugs off those two injectors and then start the car. If it doesn't have a miss they are deffinently leaking. Course you'll have to replace those two spark plugs first. Good luck, Drew

·
Registered
187 Posts
Yeah try that Lar. Drew is a very knowledgeable guy and what his says makes perfect sense.
Michael

1 - 10 of 10 Posts