• OneJay

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • AsianScene

Votes: 1 1.9%
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· Ricer X
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all know that Norcal has alot of ****, but here is the list of **** of all ****. All of these members were nominated in no particular order. So choose who you think is the #1 *** in Norcal. :hay:

· Premium Member
6,754 Posts
you forgot that *** bored7m or whatever his name is... too much of a *** to remember...

· Ricer X
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you forgot that *** bored7m or whatever his name is... too much of a *** to remember...
There's a max of only 10 **** per poll, if it was unlimited, most of Norcal would be on the list.

Yeah, its bad enough that we have treasure trolls in Norcal, freakin other **** like that bored7m have to come in and make Norcal more gay. Damn treasure trolls should stay under the dam bridge.

Note: All votes are confidential, so VOTE WITH CONFIDENCE, :biggrin:

· psh psh psh.........
1,167 Posts
haha you actually made a *** thread..kinda funny tho..duno who to vote for

· 1FSTBLK
576 Posts
i know right.its been long nights of going out n been very depressed that ive spent so much on my fucking car n still havent been able to drive it so yea i check it here n there but not really posting.

· Registered
69 Posts
There's a max of only 10 **** per poll, if it was unlimited, most of Norcal would be on the list.

Yeah, its bad enough that we have treasure trolls in Norcal, freakin other **** like that bored7m have to come in and make Norcal more gay. Damn treasure trolls should stay under the dam bridge.

Note: All votes are confidential, so VOTE WITH CONFIDENCE, :biggrin:
Lol wtf did i ever do 2 you?:madfawk: :drool:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.