Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got one, a one peice. Well I had to get it considering my carrier bearing was shot but I got it for $150 is that a good deal?

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Where did you get it from? Suprasport is offering theirs for like $450+!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats what I thought if anyone else wants this deal ill take a pic of mine to show you what it looks like, but ill pass the deal on to you, a local place turns your 2 piece into a one piece and balances it and paints it for 150. And it is a hell of a lot lighter also.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its garanteed.

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
As in it comes with a warranty?

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
What part of Texas are you located?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The S to the A to the N you know the rest. Naw im in san antonio. I just thought you all would like to know about that I was soo happy i didnt have to pay the 230 dollars for the carrier bearing i would have to shoot someone.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well its built by a custom driveshaft shop but I didnt research the specifics on the warranty. altough i had a front driveshaft built by the same people for my chevy truck and i have raped that truck and my friend had his rear driveshaft built by them and he has a 383 stroker pushin 500 rwhp w/ 33" tires and no problems

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well im gonna go drink at niosa but pm me and ill tell you we're to go or if you wanna go through me ill charge a very low fee and ill drive it down there, pick it up and ship it back.

·
Registered
972 Posts
its steel though.. still very nice... and much cheaper since they reuse part of your old driveshaft.. anyone could do this at thier own local drivesaft shops...

just take them your old one and tell them you want a 1 peice

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
see how much they'd charge for aluminum.

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
with aluminum where can you source the U-Joints and connections for our specific applications?

·
Registered
208 Posts
I paid $440 or so for my aluminum one-piece from Titan Motorsports. VERY nice piece with an equally nice fit and finish... balanced and ready to pop on and included universal joints.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts