Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· JDM Driver
‘95 Supra 6sp Hardtop
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't really know if I should post this in the Drag section or Road Racing section or Other Car section, sorry mods. Here we have the FX Motorsports Development time attack Unlimited NSX running a [email protected] This was during aerodynamic testing, with only 18psi of boost on DRs. This car is built and tuned by Mike Angel aka "Factor X Turbopineapple".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQwVGScFJj8

· Registered
18,343 Posts
Impressive!

· Registered
1,561 Posts
Impressive!!

Is that the same power/boost config you guys road race with?

· WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
9,209 Posts
Congrats, I liked that car at SILV.
Impressive!!

Is that the same power/boost config you guys road race with?
No way in hell!! I tried that in my car and it never stayed in shape. A midship car like this one is even trickier to get used to at first than our FR Supras.

· Southern MD Stig
786 Posts
Granted that's a full blown race car* It's still amazing nontheless being it ran that in the DESERT @ only 18psi... ;) Nice work guys....

As someone else asked, is the power setting on that run what the car is set at during its road racing events??

~ Kayvon

· Lets go Nets
3,774 Posts
congrats! pics? specs?

· Registered
705 Posts
Thanks for the props guys. Chris thanks for posting the link. The car is road raced at 2 psi less. We broke the record at Willow Springs at 16 psi. Billy was able to break the AMA superbike record with a 1:18.5. We didnt expect that! We will go back to the drag track when we have time again.
mikey

· Registered
1,760 Posts
Gotta be scary sitting next to the fuel tank lol unless thats some other fluid storage

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.