·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea...I get that now all of a sudden. I also tried to re-download Jason's video and the password doesn't work now. I am not sure if someone doesn't want anyone to access the server at this point in time or what?

I actually just downloaded this video from the server myself to make sure it worked about 10 minutes ago and it was fine. Now I get the password error.

It might be back up here in a little bit?

·
Bruce Lee wanna be!!!
521 Posts
Bike race (R1)

Hey, I have an R1 that doesn't believe single supra's can win :rolleyes:
If your up for it this weekend (weather permitting of course) I think this guy wants to run.
I'm still on pump gas, I dunno if I'll put in race gas, but I know you always have the gas in your car!
I could follow with a camera if you wanted.
Just a thought! Let me know!

Ryan

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ryan G said:
Hey, I have an R1 that doesn't believe single supra's can win :rolleyes:
If your up for it this weekend (weather permitting of course) I think this guy wants to run.
I'm still on pump gas, I dunno if I'll put in race gas, but I know you always have the gas in your car!
I could follow with a camera if you wanted.
Just a thought! Let me know!

Ryan
Sounds good...I will give you a call.

·
The need for speed
1,653 Posts
Tony, nice run! What boost were you at? Do you have the logs from the run? I'd be interested in seeing them!

Take care

mike

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mav7 said:
Tony, nice run! What boost were you at? Do you have the logs from the run? I'd be interested in seeing them!

Take care

mike
I was at 30lbs of boost which is where I would like to keep it at to run my "9", but I have to go to a much stickier track to do it. My logs show that I was down to as low as 35% throttle in 1st gear to keep the car motivation...I obviously wasn't putting down full power since that was the case.

Yes, I have logs on every single pass down the track.:)

What is your e-mail address?

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
apx632 said:
ur the guy that raced parish right? i also think i saw ur car at the supra nationals. only wingless supra i saw at the dyno day.
Yea, I am the one that raced Parish. He has a new setup now since we raced, but I have cams since we raced too and boost to go.:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts