Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ran this in Houston this year and just now got around to having it up on the net.
Not astounding by any means, but makes me proud hehehe. The guys now are way to quick and fast!!!
Hope you guys like.

I NEED YOU TO CLICK ME BABY
*right click save as please 2.8MB*

p.s. excuse the commentary my buddies were very pumped also...LOL

S

·
0 Posts
thats some serious power .. ! do you have stiffer shocks and springs ? all that power is doing a number on the suspension .. great video !!

·
Registered
970 Posts
Congrats man, I cant wait for a run like that. Was that run on stock cams? Also, what was your 60ft on that run if you dont mind.

Brett

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TheMadSupra said:
Congrats man, I cant wait for a run like that. Also, what was your 60ft on that run if you dont mind.

Brett
I have not got the launch down yet. My best so far is a 1.68 here in Oklahoma. Stock cam head intake...stock engine top to bottom.
Just a T88 and fuel with the other basic piggyback stuff.

Saving4supra I only have Eibachs now. Probably change that for Houston in 2004...just not sure yet.

·
Registered
970 Posts
I have not got the launch down yet. My best so far is a 1.68 here in Oklahoma. Stock cam head intake...stock engine top to bottom.
Thats very impressive. The reason I ask is because I am also going to have to be running with a stock engine top to bottom. I can only hope I hit traps like that. If I remember correctly you dynoed 720-740whp?

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TheMadSupra said:
Thats very impressive. The reason I ask is because I am also going to have to be running with a stock engine top to bottom. I can only hope I hit traps like that. If I remember correctly you dynoed 720-740whp?
Thanks there MadSupra
Here is my graph. Hopeing to make 800WHP when I tune the new enigne.

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
He had the power to run 9's long ago:) I can't wait for our rematch in TX this year!!!!!!!

For those of you that don't know I ran Son last year, had a 10.56 to his 10.57 but he went 143mph to my 133mph. He also left a bit before me so he ended up winning. We have a big money race this year!!!

S

·
0 Posts
i have eibachs on my ride with the kyb agx's - king kong couldnt make it bounce when its cranked up to 4 in the front 8 in the rear !

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
is your car an auto or 6 speed. sounded like both... but then again it could be the cold beer and my pos speekers with the computer

·
Lets go Nets
2,956 Posts
ah dude, son, kick ass bro! nice times, you should definetly break into the 9s soon with those et's just get down that 60' to um 1.6 and you got it! keep up the good work

Brett

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
rusty said:
great mph and video son. dont take this as criticism, but were you hunting for third there for a moment?

j
LOL
hehehe no hunting for 3rd gear there
that was my first full throttle stay in it pass of the day
it had more in it
i just couldnt launch hard enough...I had to still drive home to Oklahoma afterward hehehe

I think Keans best pass was a [email protected] with NOS.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts