Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
9,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Rockingham last night and ran the BOTI Street Tuner class...track was shit, it was hot, but still ran a 10.73 @ 126.5...not a new best but it felt good to finally win a race :bigthumb: . We werent the fastest, just somewhat consistent. Had to run a local EVO in the finals....he lost 2nd gear but still ran a [email protected] IIRC...cool people too. Anyways, its about time we won a race with this damn thing....AND I think I have the nitrous thing worked out....may just hold off on that single install for a while longer now :1poke:

Jason

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
congrats. i saw you there last night. i was in the red MK3. the right lane was horrible. granted i was on street tires, but i almost crashed into the wall..

550rwhp on street tires is not a good thing.

·
Registered
9,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
malloynx said:
congrats. i saw you there last night. i was in the red MK3. the right lane was horrible. granted i was on street tires, but i almost crashed into the wall..

550rwhp on street tires is not a good thing.
you should have stopped by...I saw your car come by a couple of times, looks great!

Jason

·
Registered
814 Posts
HotSoup, amazing times i think u should just spray the fuck out of it and see what itll do, but VERY impressive runs... keep em droppin, but sooner or later the single bug will bite ya ;-)

·
Registered
141 Posts
HotSoup said:
Went to Rockingham last night and ran the BOTI Street Tuner class...track was shit, it was hot, but still ran a 10.73 @ 126.5...not a new best but it felt good to finally win a race :bigthumb: . We werent the fastest, just somewhat consistent. Had to run a local EVO in the finals....he lost 2nd gear but still ran a [email protected] IIRC...cool people too. Anyways, its about time we won a race with this damn thing....AND I think I have the nitrous thing worked out....may just hold off on that single install for a while longer now :1poke:

Jason
Congrates on the Win .....I was one of the Guy's with Beef in the evo (I was the tall 1) lol your car ran damn good for what you had done to it and you where great to talk too .....Yea The track was shit and we could not hook for shit on the street tires and we switched to the slicks which was Beef's 1st time using them and he was trying to get used to them and he just had problems after problems 1st he bogged the 2nd run , 3rd run the shiter cable brook off the Intake manifold so we had to make a very quick fix which actualy held very good via help of zip ties :rofl: , then his 4th run he bogged and ran a [email protected] , 5th run missed 2nd , 6th was against you and 2gear was completly gone ..........
But he will return and we hope to see you again and it was nice talking with you and the driver
But I am sure your as glad as us that the Civic that ran a [email protected] broke cause none of us would have had a chance against him he was moving

Later

·
Boost Junkie
12,692 Posts
Jason,

Great job man! Can you break down the slip for us? Also, are you running the taller drag radials? You were switching over to the 255/60/15s weren't you? Did you have any issues with shifting into OD?

Congrats again.

Steve K.

·
Registered
9,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Evill Supra said:
Jason,

Great job man! Can you break down the slip for us? Also, are you running the taller drag radials? You were switching over to the 255/60/15s weren't you? Did you have any issues with shifting into OD?

Congrats again.

Steve K.
1.53 60ft spinning
7.12 1/8

I dont have the slip on me, so thats all I can remember. It was ~75 or so during that pass, also the car was full weight -the spare, per class rules. I like the tires alot, it keeps the nitrous from blowing through the converter...didnt go to 4th, locked the converter :bigthumb: I will probably hold off on the single conversion for a while...just pick up some parts here and there...with some cool fall air and some weight reduction the car should pick up quite a bit.

Jason

·
Registered
555 Posts
Nice, jason. Wish my auto was still in the car I would have came out.

·
Registered
9,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
m3tosupra said:
Nice, jason. Wish my auto was still in the car I would have came out.
6-speed+Anti-Lag+Slicks=Dane in the 9's :bigthumb:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Congrats dude!

soarer 300 said:
I spent all day on the dyno 2 days ago for this race....I decided yesterday morning I wasn't going to go. Glad I didn't. :)
Randy told me you were on the dyno. Wish I'd known I would've hung out with ya. I've lived there lately anyway, getting them to fabricate/order parts for me.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts