Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I will paypal who ever wins this contest $10...it will go for 5 days...paypal will be coming from me "[email protected]" which is a confirmed address...

What I need...
I need a logo for a carwash company. The carwash companies name is "Accent". Use your imagination so I dont have too ;)

This is for my business class in which we have to do a full business plan. We came up with the idea for a carwash that also served food (deli type)... I meet with my group twice a week for class and we can vote on a winner really soon after the contest ends.

Thanks
-Yeagy

edit: please fill free to post the pictures here, that would be the best way. I think that photobucket.com will hotlink and is a free site...or if somebody would like to host them that would be great also...

·
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not bad! we are going more towards the 1st one minus the riced out car...maybe a normal car?
thanks
-yeagy

B

·
0 Posts
Do you want more of a normal car, but still cartoon'ed... or just a normal pic of a clean car. Also, should it show something about it being washed in the pic like the one I already did, or just the car itself?

·
Banned
2,722 Posts
bwarren228- not to hate on your drawing or anything, but I think that it might be copywrited, I think this because I just found it searching "cartoon car wash" on google images. I guess it is a good thing that that is the only thing that he wants to change :bigthumb:

B

·
0 Posts
CAUGHT, lol. yes I found it on Google, but it is for a school project, so I figure it will be ok. Besides, isn't that what image search is for?

·
Banned
2,722 Posts
bwarren228 said:
CAUGHT, lol. yes I found it on Google, but it is for a school project, so I figure it will be ok. Besides, isn't that what image search is for?
yes, it is, but a lot of places will copyright their images, and you can get sued big time for using those images, just make sure that there is no copywrite notice on the page where the picture, or anywhere on the originating website. however... If you change anything on that picture, it is no longer theirs so you can use it then :naughty:

B

·
0 Posts
If you change anything on that picture, it is no longer theirs so you can use it then
Good to know. I modified the original pic alot. Took the other car out the pic. as well as the building. As for the project, LMK what type of car you want.

·
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
fill free to use copyrighted shit, this is only for a class grade...and yes, like the first one but with a real looking car but still a cartoon...
thanks again!

·
Registered
643 Posts
heres one i put togther... let me know if things on there should change. im sure it can be made to work.. I.E. that slogan i put on there...im sure you already have one, just made something up. Reads; "Accent your car, while you enjoy one of our famous 'Washed' subs." Playing Accent as a qualty wash and your name...

·
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey guys...sorry to say but nobody here won the contest...here is the winner...
thanks again for your time!
-Brian

1 - 20 of 20 Posts