Supra Forums banner
81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
10,143 Posts
Fuck, I still remember when SF went down in like 2002? 2003? And a lot of us had to make new accounts. I think this is my second one.

·
Blue Thunder
3,700 Posts
15 years here. Would have been longer if I joined when I first tried buying a MKIV... Sept 10,2001. We all know what happened the next day.

·
In The Sonoran Desert
481 Posts
over 20 years here. Found my Supra here back in 2001 95 TT minor BPU for 26,500. mainly stayed around ever since then with few years gap 2010-2013

·
Garage Queen Club
2,828 Posts
Is this thing still on?

·
In The Sonoran Desert
481 Posts
Is this thing still on?
still using your push button start after all these years. Best non HP mod I ever did. People are dumbfounded when they see it. "This had pushbutton start in the 90's?" yes, yes it did I usually respond.

Reactions: Mr Ree NZ

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,276 Posts
Can't believe that more than half my life has been dominated by a machine... So much so that I have 2 of them and another very similar one. Crazy....

·
Garage Queen Club
2,828 Posts
still using your push button start after all these years. Best non HP mod I ever did. People are dumbfounded when they see it. "This had pushbutton start in the 90's?" yes, yes it did I usually respond.
Glad to hear!

Now I'm curious of all you OGs here, who's had their supra the longest? I'll start - 17 years and counting :)

·
i recorded mark7m001.mp3
2,128 Posts
19 years here, much has changed and evolved….in the supra world, supra tuning, and the market of course. though our passion for this platform has stayed the same.

i still spell “reckless” as “Wreckless”, thanks Jeff

·
In The Sonoran Desert
481 Posts
21 years...

·
Registered
1987 Toyota Supra
640 Posts
Same. 21 Years..
This Supra was the first car I ever purchased. :)

·
Registered
936 Posts
Bought mine in Sept. 1994. Went in to buy a 4Runner for wife, they had the Supra on the showroom floor ... settled deal for 4Runner, then asked about Supra.

Saleslady eyes went really big. During price haggling I phone-a-friend at another dealer. Her eyes got bigger, and asked "is that really Westport Toyota ?" Back and forth to finance guy, finally got good offer, but at 12%.

4Runner was Toyota deal at 1%, so said no thanks. She runs back to finance guy, comes back with "Ok both vehicles at 1%". So we put $1000 down and financed the rest at 1% 😁. Paid off in 3 years.

·
From the land down under
4,626 Posts
Glad to hear!

Now I'm curious of all you OGs here, who's had their supra the longest? I'll start - 17 years and counting :)
Im "only" at circa 15 years, so nothing on some of the OG's here

Still get the same feeling as I did all those years ago, the first time I drove it, except now it has twice the HP and makes different noises 🤣

·
Super Moderator
10,808 Posts
I win (maybe). Owned Blackie for 27 years, 7 months.

Ken.

• Love
Reactions: iwantablackRZ

·
Registered
289 Posts
Going on 21 years with my supra. Ill probably have it until the day I die.

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,898 Posts
Only Halfwalker and Ken beat me so far. I've had my NA Supra for over 24 years.

Can't believe that more than half my life has been dominated by a machine... So much so that I have 2 of them...
Same here.

·
Garage Queen Club
2,828 Posts
Very impressed! Seems I'm not the only one in a rush to sell his Supra.

·
Game Over
1,283 Posts
Dang, I remember the beginning of this thread. Blessed to be an owner since 08.
13 years flew by, just like that. Crazy how time flies. My love for these cars are still the same since day one. :)

·
Super Moderator
10,808 Posts
Bought my 94 in Sept 1994. You got me by 7 months damn you John Big-Booté

Buckaroo Banzai FTW
I knew from your previous posts you had purchased you car in 1994; just couldn't remember the month so I added "maybe" to my post 🙃. Picked up Blackie in February '94.

Ken.

Reactions: Boost Wang

·
Registered
190 Posts
Damn, time flies! I joined the forum in 8th grade (2000) after my uncle took me for a ride in his black '94 TT! At some point, I lost/forgot my login and didn't have my AOL email anymore to recover and made a new one. Ironically, I FINALLY bought my first MKIV this last April, its a black '94 like my uncles! Glad to be here and love the support and info its brought me.

81 - 100 of 100 Posts