Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
We have produced trd type s rear spoiler pads. Only in the original spoiler were such plates installed. We install them too. Only from us you can order a complete copy of trd type s. The quality of our fiberglass and carbon fiber products is very high!
We are waiting for your orders!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Beautiful products. Is there a drawback with using a full fiberglass wing versus a full carbon wing? For instance, strength and downforce? My perception has always been that fiberglass isn't as strong as OEM plastic or carbon.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Beautiful products. Is there a drawback with using a full fiberglass wing versus a full carbon wing? For instance, strength and downforce? My perception has always been that fiberglass isn't as strong as OEM plastic or carbon.
The carbon fiber spoiler is lighter and looks much prettier. The spoiler is stiffer.
But our fiberglass is of very good quality. Very close to the original trd.

·
Administrator
9,200 Posts
I need to order one of these soon. Your parts are probably the nicest on the market right now or ever.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
$ 1000 - price for a forged carbon blade.
$ 400 - fiberglass side parts will cost.

$ 800 - costs a 4x4 twill carbon blade. Carbon braiding from the center.

·
Smith & Wesson Member
655 Posts
How much for a complete (all) forged carbon spolier?

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Does your wing use the OEM holes? I have a genuine TRD wing but it requires drilling additional holes in the hatch, which I don't want to do.

·
Administrator
9,200 Posts
Does your wing use the OEM holes? I have a genuine TRD wing but it requires drilling additional holes in the hatch, which I don't want to do.
I'll reply for him, yes it does use OEM holes no modification..complete OEM fitment.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts