Supra Forums banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Does the authentic carbon blade TRD show the carbon weave in two directions like yours? I could have sworn the weave was only in one direction and did not meet in the centre. Please clarify as I'm interested buyer.

Thanks!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Does the authentic carbon blade TRD show the carbon weave in two directions like yours? I could have sworn the weave was only in one direction and did not meet in the centre. Please clarify as I'm interested buyer.

Thanks!
The original trd type s was made from fiberglass only!
We can make the direction of the carbon one way. This is easier to do than braiding from the center.
So if you are interested, then write to us.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Trd type s forged carbon rear spoiler in production for Thomas Burchsted

·
...pop the hood!
1,128 Posts
ive not seen forged cf until this thread. i really like the look of it. would be nice to have other parts built to match the wing like a front lip and oem style side skirts.

questions: what is the difference in the strength of the forged vs the normal cf pattern?

any advantages or disadvantages between the two?

thanks

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
ive not seen forged cf until this thread. i really like the look of it. would be nice to have other parts built to match the wing like a front lip and oem style side skirts.

questions: what is the difference in the strength of the forged vs the normal cf pattern?

any advantages or disadvantages between the two?

thanks
OEM + greddy carbon front lips will be available to order in the near future.
Forged carbon is more of a visual effect. But this does not in any way affect the strength of carbon fiber, because inner layers of real carbon.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts