Supra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could have a heat index in the 103-108 range. Damn those black leather Supra seats are going to get hot today.

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
I'll be staying indoors all day today~!

Supra's covered up & tucked away in the garage so no problems there~!

·
Registered
257 Posts
I have mine in the shade... I will be using it later on tonight... but yeah its black on black and usaully hott as helll!

·
Finally single
1,123 Posts
I just cut the grass in the front of my house, and now im taking a break because its so fucking hot. And my supra is on jack stands so it will be cool in the garage.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Just went out to my car to go get some lunch. My DD Supra is white with black interior and it is sitting in a very large black asphalt parking lot. Went to sit down into the seat and almost burnt my ass right through my jeans! Steering wheel was so hot at the top I couldn't hold it for more then a few seconds. It was only sitting out there for a few hours.

I'd advise everyone with older relatives or know someone with a heart condition to tell them to stay inside for the day.

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,919 Posts
I went out to crack my windows today at work and man does that black roll cage get hot!! 3rd degree burns on my arms :wtflol:

·
Registered
16 Posts
hi guys! newbie here, this weather does really suck,...and severe Thunderstorms forecast for tonight..

·
Annoyed SF Member
922 Posts
Had to strip off the shirt and tie and roll in the wife beater it was so hot....geto...

·
67mm of pleasure
852 Posts
you should come to St. Louis, where it is 99*, heat index of 111, and like 95% humidity...I have dark leather int. and no a/c in the poopra :-( BUT I do have a cooler and a pool, so it evens itself out sorta lol

·
genius wannabe
49 Posts
This weather just all out sucks!! Even if it rained it would be nice and cool for about five minutes and then as soon as the sun comes back out from the clouds it's like instant sauna.

Pnutcar....you got the right idea man....I'm with you!

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Was 100 today in maryland then a second later it hailed for a good five minutes. I didnt have a chance to put my car in the garage but doesnt look like it dented anything :)

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Yea they said it was suppose to hail here in jersey as well. they ran those stupid things across the bottom of the TV. We got alot of wind and some rain but no hail. I even went the extra mile and moved the one car out into the barn so it wouldn't get hailed on. Damn weather channel.

·
Garage Queen Club
2,828 Posts
Boostrush said:
I went out to crack my windows today at work and man does that black roll cage get hot!! 3rd degree burns on my arms :wtflol:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :crossjerk

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,919 Posts
dre99gsx said:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :crossjerk
Don't hate just because your car isn't "operational" :ugh2:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts