Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Espresso Connoisseur
1,785 Posts
Supra_Z said:
how do i get there from blossom hill?
from blossom hill turn onto almaden expressway so you're heading north. It'll be on your right side at the foxworthy intersection (there's a stoplight at that intersection as well, so you shouldn't miss it).

· Registered
1,189 Posts
wow, woodside is $5 or $6/gallon - keeps going up w/ the normal gas prices

- chuck

· Espresso Connoisseur
1,785 Posts
This 76 station's 100 octane doesn't really go up with the normal gas prices. IIRC It's been $4.xx for the last 3-4 years. They get a lot of customers for it too...so every now and then they run out...

· OCC
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Does anyone know if 76 even makes the 100 octane racing unleaded? I don't see it anywhere on the Conoco-Phillips website... maybe I'm blind.

If 76 no longer produces this stuff, wtf is that 76 on Almaden Expy/Foxworthy dispensing out of their pumps at $4.89/gal?

I emailed Conoco-Phillips... I'll keep everyone posted.

· Espresso Connoisseur
1,785 Posts
Actually 76 no longer dispenses their cool blue 100 octane that used to be on pump in San Jose. I heard that VP supplies all the California 76 stations with their race fuel now. It's still 100 octane, just no longer 76 cool blue.

It's still 4.xx in SJ for the 100 octane. It's been in the $4 range for the past 3-4 years I've been using it.

· Espresso Connoisseur
1,785 Posts
Yeah let us know for sure. I've heard about the VP distribution from 2-3 sources now though.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.