Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems that the lists, pulled-up by searching here, are old and don't contain factual info on where to find 100 octane unleaded at the pump. Without going to the bother of a 5 gal. container and a few dead brain cells, where are you going to find your "race gas"? More exactly, where around Stanton and points west are you finding it? I did a spot check in Stanton at the 76 station and they want $7 fricken bucks/gallon and it's out of a container. Not acceptable.

·
Registered
273 Posts
get your lazy ass up and get a membership to cosby oils. they have 100, 110, 114, 118, or is it 112 and 116... but you get my point.
and the 76 in pasadena on arroyoa prkyway off of the 110 has race gas. its 5..somthin gal.

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
n00bster said:
4.13 out of the pump in the valley near northridge

Do you happen to have the address or cross streets or the name of the station. I may go check that out.

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
How much is a membership at cosbyoil? I just got 105 unleaded at 76 in Westchester for 7.50. Its a rip but I can't find anything over 100 octane.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No there is one is San Diego... But according to the website there are 6 outlets affiliated with them.

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
So how much is the membership??? Is it like a Costco membership hopefully? Or can i go there and just fill her up?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They want you to indicate a major CC so I assume it's a nominal fee to "join". Too bad over-the-counter octane boosters don't work- you could go to Rite-Aid and "gas-up" at 3am!

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Sweet thanks Luis... I am going to hit that up on my way home from work next week.

·
How does my exhaust smell
1,002 Posts
1 - 20 of 42 Posts